    --
    Fris "Incompetence R Us" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help! http://www.mcngp.com?wp_ml=0
    Frisbee®, Oct 15, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear Wife,
    >
    > Getting mad at me because I'm a "computer professional" (programmer) who
    > can't seem to rid our laptop of viri and malware is kind of like getting
    > mad at a professional airline pilot because he cannot fix the jet engine.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Problems at home?
    CBIC, Oct 15, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Dear Wife,
    >
    > Getting mad at me because I'm a "computer professional" (programmer) who
    > can't seem to rid our laptop of viri and malware is kind of like getting
    > mad at a professional airline pilot because he cannot fix the jet engine.
    >
    > Thank you.

    It's more like getting mad at the pilot for not keeping the passengers in
    their seats. It's easy to keep crap off the computer if you don't let them
    use it. :D

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Oct 15, 2007
  4. Re: Monday Madness

    Wow - to have a wife who actually reads Microsoft newsgroups.
    Were you two made for each other or what?
    Hope you work out your differences.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Oct 16, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> prattled
    ceaselessly in news:D:

    > Wow - to have a wife who actually reads Microsoft newsgroups.
    > Were you two made for each other or what?
    > Hope you work out your differences.

    She doesn't read, she Googles. It's more of a surveillance thing than a
    thing in common.

    catwalker63, Oct 16, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> prattled
    > ceaselessly in news:D:
    >
    >> Wow - to have a wife who actually reads Microsoft newsgroups.
    >> Were you two made for each other or what?
    >> Hope you work out your differences.

    > She doesn't read, she Googles. It's more of a surveillance thing than a
    > thing in common.

    Nobody understands you better than your friends.
    Frisbee®, Oct 16, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    kpg* Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> prattled
    > ceaselessly in news:D:
    >
    >> Wow - to have a wife who actually reads Microsoft newsgroups.
    >> Were you two made for each other or what?
    >> Hope you work out your differences.

    > She doesn't read, she Googles. It's more of a surveillance thing than a
    > thing in common.

    Isn't it interesting how much of Frisbee's personal life we all know about?

    voyeur
    kpg*, Oct 16, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    did you hear "kpg*" <> say in

    > Isn't it interesting how much of Frisbee's personal life we all know
    > about?

    and this isn't just a TOUCH disturbing?

    - A hole is nothing but you can still break your neck in it
    Neil, Oct 17, 2007