OT: Monday Madness

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    news::

    > Link courtesy of The Rev
    >
    > http://flasharcade.com/game.php?urinal&2

    I'm sure I saw this first in the late 90's

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - He was a wise man who invented beer. --Plato
    Neil, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns96B3AF7FD32B5neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16>, guess!!!
    @gmail.com says...
    > Subject: Re: OT: Monday Madness
    > From: Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    > > Link courtesy of The Rev
    > >
    > > http://flasharcade.com/game.php?urinal&2
    > >

    > I'm sure I saw this first in the late 90's
    >
    > --
    > Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30
    >
    > - He was a wise man who invented beer. --Plato

    Looks like someone is having a low self-esteam day.
    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Ben Smith <> say in

    > Looks like someone is having a low self-esteam day.

    no I was having a case of the "Mondays"

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - A penny saved is worthless.
    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  5. I beleive you'd get your a$$ kicked for sayin somthin like that where I work
    man.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 16, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    Sh!t man, I believe you'd get yer @ss kicked for saying something like that.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com looks like a bunch of random letters. But it's not.
    Briscobar, Aug 16, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> did you hear Ben Smith <> say in
    >>
    >>> Looks like someone is having a low self-esteam day.

    >> no I was having a case of the "Mondays"

    > Sh!t man, I believe you'd get yer @ss kicked for saying something like
    > that.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > www.mcngp.com looks like a bunch of random letters. But it's not.

    it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30
    - Modem pickup line: "Wow, you have a nice baud!"
    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <> say in

    PC LOAD LETTER?!?! WHAT THE @#@$ DOES THAT MEAN?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30
    - No sentence fragments.
    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> did you hear Ben Smith <> say in
    >>
    >>> Looks like someone is having a low self-esteam day.

    >> no I was having a case of the "Mondays"

    > Sh!t man, I believe you'd get yer @ss kicked for saying something like
    > that.

    I believe we have a tie... 9:39 for both you and The Rev.

    DYHTBQITHCH {$1 to RSFC}
    Frisbee®, Aug 16, 2005
  10. Haven't we had this conversation before?

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 16, 2005
  11. Frisbee®

    > Haven't we had this conversation before?

    we're likely to have it again.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30
    - Can taglines have sequels? Hmmm.....
    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  12. I'm not the one that's been flaking out at work man.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 16, 2005
  13. yeah but he quoted the line exact. I didn't

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 16, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    > I'm not the one that's been flaking out at work man.

    I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30
    - 4 out of 5 doctors agree - Hillary's hazardous to health.
    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  15. I did nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 16, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    >>> no I was having a case of the "Mondays"

    >> Sh!t man, I believe you'd get yer @ss kicked for saying something
    >> like that.
    >>

    > it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care

    I believe you have my stapler.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Long live The Ben!
    Briscobar, Aug 16, 2005
  17. Frisbee®

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    >>> Sh!t man, I believe you'd get yer @ss kicked for saying something
    >>> like that.
    >>>

    >> it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care

    > I believe you have my stapler.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > Long live The Ben!

    Yes, I am also not a pussy.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30
    - Justice: A decision in your favor.
    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  18. Frisbee®

    > I did nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be.

    Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  19. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    >>> it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care

    >> I believe you have my stapler.

    > Yes, I am also not a pussy.

    You know, show her my "O" face.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.
    Briscobar, Aug 16, 2005
  20. I can't believe I told those fudge packers I like Michael Bolton

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..