OT: Monday Madness

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Nov 6, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Nov 6, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:OX78#...
    > http://www.artofapproaching.com/serial/2/mcngp_.php
    >
    > Meet Hawt MCNGP Wimmin!

    Sweet...I'm signed up. Oh wait, I already know how to meet mcngp
    wimmin....damnit...well, there goes $30 down the drain.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 6, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.artofapproaching.com/serial/2/mcngp_.php
    >
    > Meet Hawt MCNGP Wimmin!

    We don't need this, we need to know how to get them to post. I feel so alone
    being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

    LRM, Nov 6, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    "LRM" <> wrote in message

    > We don't need this, we need to know how to get them to post. I feel so
    > alone being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

    Not that there's anything wrong with that. We all love you, but we're men,
    we need diversity in our lives.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 6, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    >I feel so alone
    >being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

    Well, I for one would like to see you together with some of the other
    MCNGP chicks ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 6, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    LRM wrote:

    > I feel so alone being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

    Woomunn, you mean.

    Cerebrus, Nov 6, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >I feel so alone
    >>being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

    > Well, I for one would like to see you together with some of the other
    > MCNGP chicks ;-)

    2ndededed

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 6, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:25:19 +0000, cast into the ether:

    > Well, I for one would like to see you together nekkid in a tub of
    > choklit sauce with some of the other MCNGP chicks ;-)

    Iffybobippity

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 6, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday Madness

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    >> Well, I for one would like to see you together nekkid in a tub of
    >> choklit sauce with some of the other MCNGP chicks ;-)

    ....aaawwww, that's gonna leave a stain...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Is it OK to yell "MOVIE" in a crowded firehouse?

    Neil, Nov 6, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    > >I feel so alone
    >>being the only hawt MCNGP wimmin who posts regular-like.

    > Well, I for one would like to see you together with some of the other
    > MCNGP chicks ;-)

    Yes, that's what I'm sayin'. We have wimmins they just don't post! We need
    posting wimmins.

    LRM, Nov 6, 2006