    That's just nuts.

    I need help.

    It really -is- the InterNeil.

    Frisbee®, Mar 13, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Monday Madness Part Deux

    > 12,624 poasts since he first came here.

    Yes but, with about the same amount of text in 3 of McBob's posts.

    Jtyc, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > 12,624 poasts since he first came here.
    >
    > And I've read every single one of them.
    >
    > That's just nuts.
    >
    > I need help.
    >
    > It really -is- the InterNeil.

    I thank you for your patronage...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - There's an answer to every problem. Sometimes it's "No."

    Neil, Mar 13, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday Madness Part Deux

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:OdXyAluRGHA.6084
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > Yes but, with about the same amount of text in 3 of McBob's posts.

    2, really...

    Neil, Mar 13, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Monday Madness Part Deux

    > 2, really...

    I didn't want to sell you short.

    I like to show respect to my elders...

    Jtyc, Mar 13, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday Madness Part Deux

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:ur1SO9uRGHA.1868
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > I like to show respect to my elders...

    i'm going to kill you...NO, NOT ONLY JOKING!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    @ Guest

    Re: Monday Madness Part Deux

    > did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in
    > @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Yes but, with about the same amount of text in 3 of McBob's posts.

    > 2, really...

    Understood. I need to post more, with fewer words. Gotcha.

    @, Mar 14, 2006
  8. I read them for the tags...

    --

    Regards,
    Slarty Bartfast

    - It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.

    Slarty Bartfast, Mar 14, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday Madness Part Deux

    did you hear "@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in news:
    #:

    > Understood. I need to post more, with fewer words. Gotcha.

    good.

    --
    The Inter"there are more words in my sig than in a McBob Post"Neil MCNGP
    Triple X

    - I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - Thomas
    Watson, IBM Chairman, 1943

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Slarty Bartfast" <> say in

    > I read them for the tags...

    I will gladly send you the complete list for a mere $29.95

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - 'Bother', said Pooh, as he loaded his last round.

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    @ Guest

    Re: Monday Madness Part Deux

    > did you hear "@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> Understood. I need to post more, with fewer words. Gotcha.

    > good.

    Yes.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    @ Guest

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> 12,624 poasts since he first came here.
    >>
    >> And I've read every single one of them.
    >>
    >> That's just nuts.
    >>
    >> I need help.
    >>
    >> It really -is- the InterNeil.
    >>

    > I thank you for your patronage...

    Me too.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    @ Guest

    > did you hear "Slarty Bartfast" <> say in
    >
    >> I read them for the tags...
    >>

    > I will gladly send you the complete list for a mere $29.95

    Can I borrow $29.95?

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday Madness Part Deux

    did you hear "@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in news:u7BUyT
    $:

    >> did you hear "@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >>> Understood. I need to post more, with fewer words. Gotcha.

    >> good.

    > Yes.

    'k

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If you have nothing nice to say, be rude.

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in news:eH4rIU
    $:

    >> did you hear "Slarty Bartfast" <> say in
    >>
    >>> I read them for the tags...
    >>>

    >> I will gladly send you the complete list for a mere $29.95

    > Can I borrow $29.95?

    Sure, send me a self addressed envelope and $49.95 for shipping and
    handling

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in news:OFfo6T
    $:

    > Me too.

    no, you Bob, me Neil...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I don't have a solution, but I admire the problem...

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> Can I borrow $29.95?
    >>

    > Sure, send me a self addressed envelope and $49.95 for shipping and
    > handling

    No prob, you can bill me for it. Where do we send the envelopes?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 15, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > No prob, you can bill me for it.

    no

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Make headlines! Use corduroy pillow cases!

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> No prob, you can bill me for it.

    > no

    Well. If you don't want my business, you can just return my $29.95 and I'll
    go elsewhere!

    JaR, Mar 15, 2006
  20. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Well. If you don't want my business, you can just return my $29.95 and
    > I'll go elsewhere!

    very well, I have returned the $29.95 to my pocket, where you tried to
    pilfer it from.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "To cook well, learn all about spices," Tom said sagely.

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006