    Fris "701 77345" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jun 30, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Nic Guest

    Re: Monday Joke

    OT: That was lousy... no offence...

    Nic, Jun 30, 2003

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: Monday Joke

    What's really bas, is that he screwed up his signature......

    not 701 77345, but rather 710 77345

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me
    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > Saddam decided to send George W. a letter to let him know he is still in

    the
    > game. Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded message
    >
    > 370HSSV-0773H
    >
    > George W. couldn't figure it out so he shared it with Colin Powell. Powell
    > and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the CIA. No one could
    > decode it so it went to the NSA and then to MIT, NASA, the Secret

    Service...
    > the list got longer and longer.
    >
    > Eventually they asked Mossad in Israel for help. Cpt. Moishe Pippick took
    > one look at it and replied: "Tell the President he is looking at the

    message

    Kendal Emery, Jun 30, 2003
  4. Re: Monday Joke

    "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > What's really bas, is that he screwed up his signature......
    >
    > not 701 77345, but rather 710 77345

    I need to upgrade my spell-chicker

    --
    Fris "You available?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jun 30, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Monday Joke

    we all have our days

    Consultant, Jun 30, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: Monday Joke

    I agree, especially since as I re-read the post, I put bas, instead of
    bad!!!

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me