OT Monday Humor

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Aug 23, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Consultant" <> spewed
    in news:umbL#:

    > Not sure if this is funny or sad or both.
    >
    > http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/08/23/walmart.wedding.ap/index.html
    >

    > Enjoy
    > Consultant

    "A garden center employee, Chuck Foruria, walked alongside Pat as she
    rode her motorized shopping cart down the makeshift aisle, her oxygen
    tank in the basket."

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

    thanks a ton C! I have people looking in my office wondering what's up...
    (work isn't supposed to be fun...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed
    in news:#$:

    > It's things like this that make ashamed and embarassed to be a member
    > of the human race.

    me too....I'm ashamed and embarassed you're a member of the human race...
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed
    > in news:#$:
    >
    > > It's things like this that make ashamed and embarassed to be a member
    > > of the human race.

    > me too....I'm ashamed and embarassed you're a member of the human race...
    > ;)

    Why are you ashamed and embarassed for the human race? You have nothing to
    do with humanity. You're Canadian.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  7. Consultant

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > > babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed
    > > in news:#$:
    > >
    > > > It's things like this that make ashamed and embarassed to be a member
    > > > of the human race.

    > > me too....I'm ashamed and embarassed you're a member of the human

    race...
    > > ;)

    > Why are you ashamed and embarassed for the human race? You have nothing to
    > do with humanity. You're Canadian.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    foad, war-mogering slug.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 23, 2004
  8. Consultant

    > You're Canadian.

    right, forgot to mention that the human race is over and we won the race...

    thanks for coming in third...

    --
    Neil "dolphins take second place" MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in message

    > foad, war-mogering slug.
    >
    > steve.

    Thank you. Toodles.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed
    in news:uQl4#:

    > Why are you ashamed and embarassed for the human race? You have
    > nothing to do with humanity.

    Isn't it nice to have friends:
    Friendship Promise

    1. When you are sad -- I will help get you drunk and plot revenge against
    the sorry bastard who made you sad.

    2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

    3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

    4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

    5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how
    much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.

    6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

    7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well
    again. I don't want whatever you have.

    8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

    This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. Why?, you may ask:
    Because you are my friend!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  11. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    > babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed
    > in news:#$:
    >
    >> It's things like this that make ashamed and embarassed to be a member
    >> of the human race.

    > me too....I'm ashamed and embarassed you're a member of the human race...
    > ;)

    I wud like to be a member of this human race. pls send details.

    rgds;
    cobol (aka loyola, wongh, et al)

    JaR, Aug 23, 2004
  12. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 23, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > Not sure if this is funny or sad or both.

    Pathetic.

    --
    Tech "Wal-Marts Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 23, 2004
  13. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    > babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed
    > in news:uQl4#:
    >
    >> You're Canadian.

    > right, forgot to mention that the human race is over and we won the
    > race...

    So sorry. Title was revoked after tests revealed entire country was stoned
    at the time.

    JaR
    Judge Thug

    JaR, Aug 23, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed
    > in news:uQl4#:
    >
    > > Why are you ashamed and embarassed for the human race? You have
    > > nothing to do with humanity.

    > Isn't it nice to have friends:
    > Friendship Promise

    I kid because I love.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "But not like that thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 23, 2004
  15. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > So sorry. Title was revoked after tests revealed entire country was
    > stoned at the time.

    and yet...we don't care...man, a cookie would sound good about right now...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  16. Consultant

    > I kid because I love.

    you better be drunk when you say those things...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  17. Consultant

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <>
    >> spewed in news:#$:
    >>
    >>> It's things like this that make ashamed and embarassed to be a
    >>> member of the human race.

    >> me too....I'm ashamed and embarassed you're a member of the human
    >> race... ;)
    >>

    > I wud like to be a member of this human race. pls send details.
    >
    > rgds;
    > cobol (aka loyola, wongh, et al)

    where can I find brain dumps for human race.
    what is the passing score for human race.
    who was the oldest human race.
    ..
    ..
    ..
    and on and on and on....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004
  18. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 23, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > I kid because I love.

    You only hurt the ones you love, so if I broke your heart last night, It's
    because I love you most of all.

    --
    Tech "Romantic Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 23, 2004
  19. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 23, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > Because you are my friend!

    With friends like that, who needs enemies?

    --
    Tech "Your Buddy Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 23, 2004
  20. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > With friends like that, who needs enemies?

    I thought that was "with friends like that, who needs enimas?"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 23, 2004