    1. Advertising

  2. Kat

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Kat

    Neil Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:O#r3J0sYEHA.3420
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.iupload.net/062004/signals.png
    >

    > Kat

    so then there is a hand signal for JaR (bearded thug) which is different
    from the one I was using before!?!?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Kat

    Jose Samuel Guest

    nice...

    Jose Samuel, Jul 6, 2004
  5. Kat

    Neil Guest

    "Jose Samuel" <> wrote in news:uKtQn1yYEHA.3844
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > nice...

    true, this hand gesture is "nicer"...
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  6. Kat

    Jose Samuel Guest

    middle finger?

    Jose Samuel, Jul 6, 2004
  7. Kat

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > so then there is a hand signal for JaR (bearded thug) which is different
    > from the one I was using before!?!?

    If your wavin' at me, pilgrim, best be using more than one finger!

    JaR, Jul 6, 2004
  8. Kat

    Neil Guest

    "Jose Samuel" <> wrote in news:#n934H1YEHA.2344
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > middle finger?

    I really can't answer that...
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  9. Kat

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:eYmqBb3YEHA.1692
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > If your wavin' at me, pilgrim, best be using more than one finger!

    how is one on each hand? that's 2 fingers...

    *running*

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  10. >> middle finger?

    >I really can't answer that...

    ... two fingers?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004
  11. Kat

    Neil Guest

    >>> middle finger?

    >>I really can't answer that...