OT: Monday Funny

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Jan 30, 2006.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jan 30, 2006

  2. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Monday Funny

    In news:Xns975B6CB63B1D7ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > I know, it's stupid and off topic,

    Then it's a perfect subject for this place.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 30, 2006

  3. Re: Monday Funny

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > In news:Xns975B6CB63B1D7ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    > kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > > I know, it's stupid and off topic,

    > Then it's a perfect subject for this place.
    > --

    Who watches Chuck Norris anymore? Unless he's on a TotalGym infomercial!

    How about something a little more up to date.... Like Jack Bauer Facts

    http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/index.php?topthirty

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006
  4. kpg

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jan 30, 2006
  5. kpg

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Monday Funny

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in message news:...

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:Xns975B6CB63B1D7ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    >> kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> > I know, it's stupid and off topic,

    >> Then it's a perfect subject for this place.
    >> --

    > Who watches Chuck Norris anymore?

    I did this morning. Twice. And he ate a fukcing Indian!

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Re: Monday Funny

    "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    > Robert Williams <> said
    > something like
    >
    > > http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/index.php?topthirty

    > Chuck Noris can kick Jack Bauer a$$ while counting to infinity, twice.
    >
    > That is, if Jack Bauer were real.

    Don't get me wrong, Chuck kicksa$$, but we're talking tv here, not real life.

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006
  7. Re: Monday Funny

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "Robert Williams" <>
    > wrote in message news:...
    > >
    > > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > >> In news:Xns975B6CB63B1D7ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    > >> kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > >>
    > >> Then it's a perfect subject for this place.
    > >> --

    > > Who watches Chuck Norris anymore?

    > I did this morning. Twice. And he ate a fukcing Indian!

    Jack did to, but Jack's Indian had a spicy curry flavor to it. Chuck's was just
    a plain indian...tough, leathery skin, very little flavor

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006
  8. kpg

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Monday Funny

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in news::

    > "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    >> Robert Williams <>
    >> said something like
    >>
    >> > http://www.notrly.com/jackbauer/index.php?topthirty

    >> Chuck Noris can kick Jack Bauer a$$ while counting to infinity,
    >> twice.
    >>
    >> That is, if Jack Bauer were real.
    >>

    > Don't get me wrong, Chuck kicksa$$, but we're talking tv here, not
    > real life.

    Ok, so...You just don't believe. Here's why:

    Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks don't really kill people. They wipe out their
    entire existence from the space-time continuum.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 30, 2006
  9. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Monday Funny

    Robert Williams <>
    said something like

    > Don't get me wrong, Chuck kicksa$$, but we're talking tv here, not
    > real life.

    Well in real life, as you call it...

    ....But prior to that, Chuck was a martial arts star, winning many martial
    arts championships including being a six-time undefeated World Professional
    MiddleWeight Karate Champion.

    and besides that...

    Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of
    tennis.

    kpg

    kpg, Jan 30, 2006
  10. Re: Monday Funny

    > Robert Williams <>
    > said something like
    >
    > > Don't get me wrong, Chuck kicksa$$, but we're talking tv here, not
    > > real life.

    > Well in real life, as you call it...
    >
    > ...But prior to that, Chuck was a martial arts star, winning many martial
    > arts championships including being a six-time undefeated World Professional
    > MiddleWeight Karate Champion.

    Thank you for the history lesson, I'm well aware of Chuck's accomplishments.
    I've seen every movie he's done, I've seen every TV show he's done, and I've
    seen every special ever created about him.

    I just like wreaking havok amongst the NG world. It is so much fun to see
    everyone get so defensive (or *offensive* if you prefer)

    > and besides that...
    >
    > Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of
    > tennis.
    >
    > kpg

    If it were going against Jack, the brick wall would have known better than to
    even start with him.

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006
  11. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Monday Funny

    Robert Williams <>
    said something like

    > I just like wreaking havok amongst the NG world. It is so much fun to
    > see everyone get so defensive (or *offensive* if you prefer)

    Oh. So that's how it is. Fine. I'm sending Chuck over to kick your a$$.

    kpg, Jan 30, 2006
  12. kpg

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Monday Funny

    kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in

    > Well in real life, as you call it...
    >
    > ...But prior to that, Chuck was a martial arts star, winning many
    > martial arts championships including being a six-time undefeated World
    > Professional MiddleWeight Karate Champion.

    What’s known as the UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, doesn’t use its
    full name, which happens to be Ultimate Fighting Championship, Non-Chuck-
    Norris-Division.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 30, 2006
  13. Re: Monday Funny

    > Robert Williams <>
    > said something like
    >
    > > I just like wreaking havok amongst the NG world. It is so much fun to
    > > see everyone get so defensive (or *offensive* if you prefer)

    > Oh. So that's how it is. Fine. I'm sending Chuck over to kick your a$$.

    And I'll have Jack ready and waiting for him

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006
  14. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Monday Funny

    Lasher <> said something like

    > What’s known as the UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, doesn’t
    > use its full name, which happens to be Ultimate Fighting Championship,
    > Non-Chuck- Norris-Division.

    I'm a boxing fan, but I like the UFC because it's more like real
    fighting. Box, kick, tackle, whatever works for you - just win.

    Of couse, I carry a .45 - so I'm even badder than Chuck.

    kpg, Jan 30, 2006
  15. kpg

    > Lasher <> said something like
    >
    >> What’s known as the UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, doesn’t
    >> use its full name, which happens to be Ultimate Fighting Championship,
    >> Non-Chuck- Norris-Division.

    > I'm a boxing fan, but I like the UFC because it's more like real
    > fighting. Box, kick, tackle, whatever works for you - just win.
    >
    > Of couse, I carry a .45 - so I'm even badder than Chuck.

    Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK
    assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard,
    deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 30, 2006
  16. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: Monday Funny

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    > Of couse, I carry a .45 - so I'm even badder than Chuck.

    The good Lowerd couldn't make all men equal.

    But Sam Colt sure as hell did.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 30, 2006
  17. Re: Monday Funny

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in
    >
    > > Well in real life, as you call it...
    > >
    > > ...But prior to that, Chuck was a martial arts star, winning many
    > > martial arts championships including being a six-time undefeated World
    > > Professional MiddleWeight Karate Champion.
    > >

    > What's known as the UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, doesn't use its
    > full name, which happens to be Ultimate Fighting Championship, Non-Chuck-
    > Norris-Division.

    You didn't get the IM? The Non-Chuck-Norris-Division was changed to the
    Jack-Bauer-Division two years ago. There is now a 3rd division for the p*ssies,
    it's the NCNNJBD.

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006
  18. Re: Monday Funny

    > Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK
    > assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard,
    > deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

    Now that's funny

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006
  19. Re: Monday Funny

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of kpg:
    >
    > > Of couse, I carry a .45 - so I'm even badder than Chuck.

    > The good Lowerd couldn't make all men equal.
    >
    > But Sam Colt sure as hell did.

    Sturm Ruger did a pretty good job too

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006
  20. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Monday Funny

    Lasher <> said something like

    > Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the
    > JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with
    > his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer
    > amazement.

    Hey, nothing against 'ole Chuck, but what about the guy shooting
    from the grassy knoll?

    ....oh yeah, and where did Oswald learn to shoot?

    kpg

    That's right, the same place I did.
    ....and he lived in New Orleans (for a while).
    coincidence?

    kpg, Jan 30, 2006