OT: Monday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mike T., Oct 4, 2004.

  1. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    Mike T., Oct 4, 2004

  2. Mike T.

    Tron2004 Guest

    Tron2004, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Mike T.

    Anon Ymous Guest

    Re: Monday Fun

    Where do you people find this gay S*@t

    Anon "I'm a gay basher" ymous®,MGNGP-666

    http://www.public.asu.edu/~mharp/viking_kittens/VikingKitte
    n.htm

    Anon Ymous, Oct 4, 2004
  4. Mike T.

    Doom Guest

    Re: Monday Fun

    Anon "I'm a gay" ymous®,MGNGP-666

    IFYPFY

    What the fsck is MGNGP-666

    Doom, Oct 4, 2004
  5. Mike T.

    molsonexpert Guest

    Re: Monday Fun

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > Anon "I'm a gay" ymous®,MGNGP-666
    >
    > IFYPFY
    >
    > What the fsck is MGNGP-666

    antichrist.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Oct 4, 2004
  6. Mike T.

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Monday Fun

    you called?

    Consultant, Oct 4, 2004
  7. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    Re: Monday Fun

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > you called?
    >

    > "molsonexpert" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Anon "I'm a gay" ymous®,MGNGP-666
    >>>
    >>> IFYPFY
    >>>
    >>> What the fsck is MGNGP-666
    >>>

    >> antichrist.

    333: the mark of the semi-christ.

    Hah! I crack me up.

    JaR
    Amused Candidate

    JaR, Oct 4, 2004
  8. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    Re: Monday Fun

    incase you missed it "Consultant" <> said in

    > you called?

    yeah, were's my fries...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 4, 2004
  9. Mike T.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Monday Fun

    On Oct 4, 2004 at 12:52pm "JaR" blathered:

    > 333: the mark of the semi-christ.
    >
    > Hah! I crack me up.

    Okay, you just lost my vote with that one.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 4, 2004