OT Monday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Apr 19, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    Kat, Apr 19, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > well, it's F'ing. Not sure I agree with awesome.

    Well that would depend on the person you hook up with wouldn't it?

    Jtyc, Apr 19, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:
    #:

    >> well, it's F'ing. Not sure I agree with awesome.

    > Well that would depend on the person you hook up with wouldn't it?

    i should leave me cell phone on more often.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 20, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > i should leave me cell phone on more often.

    and there would still be no activity on my phone till they saw my lapel
    pin...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004