OT Monday fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:
    #:

    > http://www.crinamex.com/julydbs.wmv

    Thank you..thank you...thank you.

    Mr & Mrs.Yates have finally decied upon what to do for this summer
    holidays. Goin' tommorow on my lunch break to get firearms application form
    for the little Rowdy Jr.

    :)

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    i'm glad that brings some enjoyment into your life. i smiled the entire film

    Consultant, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > i'm glad that brings some enjoyment into your life. i smiled the
    > entire film
    >
    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >> > http://www.crinamex.com/julydbs.wmv

    >> Thank you..thank you...thank you.
    >>
    >> Mr & Mrs.Yates have finally decied upon what to do for this summer
    >> holidays. Goin' tommorow on my lunch break to get firearms
    >> application

    > form
    >> for the little Rowdy Jr.
    >>
    >> :)
    >>

    >> --
    >> The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    >> Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.
    >> ==============
    >> I am Against-TCPA
    >> http://www.againsttcpa.com
    >> ==============

    gunz..gunz...gunz...bang..bang...bang...boom..boom....boom...

    me so happy....

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    "Command prompt's make me horny!"

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2004
  5. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    Are you now or have you ever worked for the US postal service?

    kpg, Feb 10, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    no, but i do work for the government

    Consultant, Feb 10, 2004
  7. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > no, but i do work for the government

    If you are part of the half of this country that pays taxes, then you work
    for the government. If you are part of the other half of the country, then
    the government works for you.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 10, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Top 12 Things A Klingon Programmer Would Say

    12.. Specifications are for the weak and timid!
    11.. This machine is a piece of GAGH! I need dual Pentium processors if I
    am to do battle with this code!
    10.. You cannot really appreciate Dilbert unless you've read it in the
    original Klingon.
    9.. Indentation?! -- I will show you how to indent when I indent your
    skull!
    8.. What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not make software
    'releases'. Our software 'escapes' leaving a bloody trail of designers and
    quality assurance people in its wake.
    7.. Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' -- they have
    'arguments' -- and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.
    6.. Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the
    weak.
    5.. I have challenged the entire quality assurance team to a Bat-Leth
    contest. They will not concern us again.
    4.. A TRUE Klingon Warrior does not comment his code!
    3.. By filing this SPR you have challenged the honor of my family. Prepare
    to die!
    2.. You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you
    stand!
    1.. Our users will know fear and cower before our software. Ship it! Ship
    it, and let them flee like the dogs they are!

    Consultant, Feb 10, 2004
  9. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    > Top 12 Things A Klingon Programmer Would Say

    <kersnip>

    Well, if there ever was doubt that you were a govt employee, you have
    satisfactorily dispelled it.

    And a Republican, too!

    JaR
    Thug # ff0000-ffffff-0000ff

    JaR, Feb 10, 2004
  10. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > Top 12 Things A Klingon Programmer Would Say

    > 1.. Our users will know fear and cower before our software. Ship it!

    Ship
    > it, and let them flee like the dogs they are!

    I know a few Linux gurus who say this.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 10, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    bite your tongue. i am NOT an employee, i am a consultant

    Consultant, Feb 10, 2004
  12. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    > bite your tongue. i am NOT an employee, i am a consultant

    Sorry, but technically;

    *em·ploy·ee also em·ploy·e ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-ploi, m-, mploi-)
    n.
    A person who works for another in return for financial or other
    compensation.

    Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth
    Edition*

    JaR
    Pedantic Thug

    JaR, Feb 10, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:57:02 -0800, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >This is great...
    >
    >http://www.crinamex.com/julydbs.wmv

    Thank God I live in a country where Tony Blair only allows the
    criminals to have guns.....

    I *must* be safer because Michael Moore says so....

    No wait, hang on.......

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE