OT Monday classic

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Apr 26, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Frank J Guest

    Frank J, Apr 27, 2004
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 27, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uZnuw2FLEHA.1312
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > no, i don't

    yes you do...

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 27, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: 1 Loser Post by an mcngp bacterium !!

    Don't kick my dog......

    Kendal Emery, Apr 27, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uZnuw2FLEHA.1312
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >

    > > no, i don't

    > yes you do...

    be quiet, you two! don't make me come back there!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 27, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    no, i don't

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:e9ahnOGLEHA.2736
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > no, i don't

    yes you do

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 27, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:uJp$yNGLEHA.3472
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > be quiet, you two! don't make me come back there!

    gotta catch me first...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 27, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    stop it right now or I am turning this car around and going straight back to
    work!!! (If I said home, you would get excited)

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, Apr 27, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    you have no idea what things go on in some workplaces

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:edFjoMJLEHA.2736
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > you have no idea what things go on in some workplaces

    napping.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 27, 2004
  15. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > you have no idea what things go on in some workplaces

    I do.

    Jtyc, Apr 27, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Consultant Guest