    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Jun 26, 2006

  2. TBone

    Cerebrus Guest

    TBone wrote:

    > (For those who don't know, La Senza is a chain of lengerie stores that seem
    > to be appearing in every mall around here)

    I indeed had never heard of La Senza before now, yet somehow, a certain
    component of lingerie did come to mind, upon reading the first few
    words.

    ;-)

    Regards,

    Cerebras.

    Cerebrus, Jun 26, 2006

  3. TBone

    Guest Guest

    Re: Monday Chuckle

    << While I was at work, TBone spurted out:
    > (For those who don't know, La Senza is a chain of lengerie stores
    > that seem to be appearing in every mall around here)

    Great.....*another* lingerie store I have to keep hidden from my fiance.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, Jun 26, 2006
  4. TBone

    TBone Guest

    Re: Monday Chuckle

    And on the eigth day <BD> did cause the electrons to come together and form
    the following words:

    > Great.....*another* lingerie store I have to keep hidden from my fiance.

    If she likes to wear lingerie, why on earth would you want to keep the
    store hidden from her?

    Hmm... Maybe we should see some pictures first. That might answer the
    question.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Jun 27, 2006
  5. TBone

    BD Guest

    Re: Monday Chuckle

    << While I was at work, TBone spurted out:

    > If she likes to wear lingerie, why on earth would you want to keep the
    > store hidden from her?

    She has 80 sets of lingerie...that's 1 for every day it took Phileas Fogg to
    make it around the world. Believe me, I don't mind that she has the lingerie,
    it's just that it's going to cost me money in the long run.

    > Hmm... Maybe we should see some pictures first. That might answer the
    > question.

    Yeah, she would really approve of that one. ;)

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jun 27, 2006
  6. "TBone" wrote:

    > Just noticed a good headline in my Computerworld newspaper:
    >
    > "La Senza reveals firm support for developers"
    >
    > You know, the more I look at it, the more words I can see that can be taken
    > the wrong way.
    >
    > (For those who don't know, La Senza is a chain of lengerie stores that seem
    > to be appearing in every mall around here)
    >
    > --
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    *Larry the Cable Guy*

    Stores now selling underbritches with holes in the crotch. You believe
    that? $25 for underbritches with holes in them. Dag gum... I got a whole
    drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3 hundred dollars thar....

    */Larry the Cable Guy*

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Jun 27, 2006
  7. TBone

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:31:02 -0700, Keyboard Cowboy cast into the ether:

    > tores now selling underbritches with holes in the crotch. You believe
    > that? $25 for underbritches with holes in them. Dag gum... I got a whole
    > drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3 hundred dollars thar....

    .....hmmmm...wonder what they'll pay fer Holy Sox?
    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 27, 2006
  8. TBone

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake Keyboard Cowboy :

    Dag gum... I got a whole
    > drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3 hundred dollars thar....
    >
    > */Larry the Cable Guy*

    Kindly refrain from washing your "dirty linen" in public. ;-)

    Cerebrus, Jun 27, 2006
  9. TBone

    MitchS Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:31:02 -0700, Keyboard Cowboy cast into the ether:
    >
    >> tores now selling underbritches with holes in the crotch. You believe
    >> that? $25 for underbritches with holes in them. Dag gum... I got a
    >> whole
    >> drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3 hundred dollars thar....

    > ....hmmmm...wonder what they'll pay fer Holy Sox?

    Not as much as for biscuit and gravy eatin britches.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 27, 2006
  10. TBone

    LRM Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:31:02 -0700, Keyboard Cowboy cast into the ether:
    >>
    >>> tores now selling underbritches with holes in the crotch. You believe
    >>> that? $25 for underbritches with holes in them. Dag gum... I got a
    >>> whole
    >>> drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3 hundred dollars
    >>> thar....

    >> ....hmmmm...wonder what they'll pay fer Holy Sox?

    > Not as much as for biscuit and gravy eatin britches.

    What the heck? I had no idea they made special britches just fer that! Why I
    always wore my sunday-go-to-meetin' clothes fer that!

    LRM, Jun 28, 2006
  11. TBone

    Briscobar Guest

    JaR <> rambled:

    > On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:31:02 -0700, Keyboard Cowboy cast into the
    > ether:
    >
    >> tores now selling underbritches with holes in the crotch. You
    >> believe that? $25 for underbritches with holes in them. Dag gum...
    >> I got a whole drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3
    >> hundred dollars thar....

    > ....hmmmm...wonder what they'll pay fer Holy Sox?

    The same Holy Sox who've won 10 games in a row?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    If you don't like techgeekpro, visit www.mcngp.com and hold down your
    F5 key.

    Briscobar, Jun 28, 2006
  12. TBone

    MitchS Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > JaR <> rambled:
    >>
    >> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:31:02 -0700, Keyboard Cowboy cast into the
    >> ether:
    >>
    >>> tores now selling underbritches with holes in the crotch. You
    >>> believe that? $25 for underbritches with holes in them. Dag gum...
    >>> I got a whole drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3
    >>> hundred dollars thar....

    >> ....hmmmm...wonder what they'll pay fer Holy Sox?

    > The same Holy Sox who've won 10 games in a row?

    I didn't know the White Sox were doing so well, nice.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 28, 2006
  13. TBone

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > JaR <> rambled:
    >>
    >> On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:31:02 -0700, Keyboard Cowboy cast into the
    >> ether:
    >>
    >>> tores now selling underbritches with holes in the crotch. You
    >>> believe that? $25 for underbritches with holes in them. Dag gum...
    >>> I got a whole drawer full of them... I bet I am sitting on 2-3
    >>> hundred dollars thar....

    >> ....hmmmm...wonder what they'll pay fer Holy Sox?

    > The same Holy Sox who've won 10 games in a row?

    Why do your sox hate my Phillies?

    Frisbee®, Jun 28, 2006
  14. TBone

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Why do your sox hate my Phillies?

    Are you implying you could actually support a team outside the borders of
    FL? Cause I thought you were supposed to be a Marlins fan or somethin.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 28, 2006
  15. TBone

    Frisbee® Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Why do your sox hate my Phillies?

    > Are you implying you could actually support a team outside the borders of
    > FL? Cause I thought you were supposed to be a Marlins fan or somethin.

    I grew up a Phillies and Steelers fan.

    Now that I'm in Floridar, I still root for those two teams, but I'm also now
    a Heat fan.

    Yesiree, I'm a band-wagoner.

    For cowledge sports, however, I'm 100% Gator, even though I grew up a Penn
    State fan.

    Frisbee®, Jun 28, 2006