OT: MitchS: The Hero Of That One Thursday

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. Yesterday, someone (yes, YOU, YOU, and YOU) ripped a big fart in here, and
    stunk up the place but good.

    What followed was a gasseous emanation marathon of epic proportions,
    generating a mushroom cloud of ill repute that spanned the entire western
    hemisphere, quite nearly plummeting civilization as we know it back into the
    dark ages (as if we've come so far).

    And while all of this happened, MitchS had no complaints.

    And hence, MitchS became: The Hero Of That One Thursday

    As promised, MitchS, here's your pretend prize:

    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/mitchs/

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    Editor-In-Chief
    THE DAILY APOCALYPSE: WHAT THE WORLD IS COMING TO
    http://dailyapocalypse.co.nr/
    Today's Headlines: Florida Law Gives Dogs A Place At The Table
    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Righteous Indignation Man

    lowdes Guest

    Re: MitchS: The Hero Of That One Thursday

    Freak

    "Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    message news:%...

    lowdes, Feb 24, 2006

  3. Re: MitchS: The Hero Of That One Thursday

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Freak

    Sweetheart, it always touches me when you say these things to me. I cherish
    our time together, always.
    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Righteous Indignation Man

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/>
    say in news:#:

    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/mitchs/

    cool, now yer stalkin other geeks...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Okay, I'm easily amused... So shoot me. :)
    Neil, Feb 24, 2006
  5. Righteous Indignation Man

    Consultant Guest

    weird

    Consultant, Feb 24, 2006
  6. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > did you hear "Righteous Indignation Man"
    > <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/>
    > say in news:#:
    >

    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/mitchs/

    > cool, now yer stalkin other geeks...

    That reminds me....

    First, I did the InterNeil site, which featured Neil's head, then, I did the
    site with a swimsuit model, and then, I did a site with Neil's head
    superimposed onto the swimsuit model...

    Lemme see, where did I put that URL...

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 24, 2006
  7. >>> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/mitchs/

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > weird

    Isn't it?

    I'm on a mission to make a horde of weird webpages, and see where they rank
    on the search engines. So, if people have concept they abhor, I'll make a
    website about it. And, if people fear a certain concept, I will make a
    website about it. And if people couldn't care less about a certain concept,
    I will make a website about it.

    Basically, whatever I can do online to be a deplorable and useless human
    being, barring illegal activity and restraining orders, that's my goal this
    year, especially if involves a lot of typing and not much work getting done.

    Because, previously it was my goal in life to do good things and try to
    benefit humanity, and then I figured out, that takes too much work, and
    people just keep screwing up anyway, so why not try to be useless and
    unimportant. That's something I could succeed at, and I'm giving it my all.
    I'll feel better.

    Next year, I plan to be a professional screwup, you know, get paid to make
    mistakes. The way I see it, if I can succeed at failing, I can fail at
    succeeding, and that's an accomplishment, so I'll be a successful person,
    even if all I am successful at is failure.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 24, 2006
  8. Righteous Indignation Man

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 24, 2006 at 10:55am "Righteous Indignation Man" blathered:

    > Yesterday, someone (yes, YOU, YOU, and YOU) ripped a big fart in here,
    > and stunk up the place but good.
    >
    > What followed was a gasseous emanation marathon of epic proportions,
    > generating a mushroom cloud of ill repute that spanned the entire
    > western hemisphere, quite nearly plummeting civilization as we know it
    > back into the dark ages (as if we've come so far).
    >
    > And while all of this happened, MitchS had no complaints.
    >
    > And hence, MitchS became: The Hero Of That One Thursday
    >
    > As promised, MitchS, here's your pretend prize:
    >
    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/mitchs/

    You really do have waaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands.

    (silly little sigmonster)

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Do you have any idea how much time I waste in this apartment?
    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  9. Righteous Indignation Man

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: MitchS: The Hero Of That One Thursday

    On Feb 24, 2006 at 11:41am "lowdes" blathered:

    > Freak

    Yes. But a highly entertaining freak. Unlike your mindless dribble.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Long periods of drought are always followed by rain.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  10. Righteous Indignation Man

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 24, 2006 at 3:59pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > weird

    freakish

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Always try to avoid eating pre-processed hypertext.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 24, 2006
  11. "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/mitchs/

    > You really do have waaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands.
    >
    > (silly little sigmonster)

    I think it took me 3 minutes, total, to make that page. And MitchS earned
    it, because he is The Hero Of That One Thursday.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 25, 2006
  12. Righteous Indignation Man

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 24, 2006 at 7:35pm "Righteous Indignation Man" blathered:

    > I think it took me 3 minutes, total, to make that page.

    Not bad for three minutes. Even the graphics?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 25, 2006
  13. "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Feb 24, 2006 at 7:35pm "Righteous Indignation Man" blathered:
    >
    >> I think it took me 3 minutes, total, to make that page.

    > Not bad for three minutes. Even the graphics?

    Yeah.
    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 25, 2006
  14. Righteous Indignation Man

    Mike T. Guest

    "Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:...

    > Basically, whatever I can do online to be a deplorable and useless human
    > being, barring illegal activity and restraining orders, that's my goal
    > this year, especially if involves a lot of typing and not much work
    > getting done.

    Amateur. I don't even HAVE to try to be a deplorable human being. It's a
    gift that I have.

    My parents said I could be anything I wanted to be when I grew up. So I
    became an a**hole.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Feb 27, 2006
  15. Righteous Indignation Man

    Consultant Guest

    become a weather reporter. you can consistently be wrong and not lose your
    job.

    Consultant, Feb 27, 2006
  16. Righteous Indignation Man

    Frisbee® Guest

    > become a weather reporter. you can consistently be wrong and not lose your
    > job.

    My cousin will be glad to hear that he has job security.
    Frisbee®, Feb 27, 2006
  17. Righteous Indignation Man

    MitchS Guest

    "Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    message news:...

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Feb 24, 2006 at 7:35pm "Righteous Indignation Man" blathered:
    >>
    >>> I think it took me 3 minutes, total, to make that page.

    >> Not bad for three minutes. Even the graphics?

    > Yeah.

    I'm glad someone has finally acknowledged my value around here. I will
    print out many copies of the award to fill in the gaps of my MS wallpaper
    (and steal that nice graphic if you don't mind.) And I shall hereby
    acknowledge you as the master of the 3 minute totally useless but otherwise
    exceptionally nice website. And to spend 3 minutes on me; I'm flattered.
    Do you know what all you could be doing in three minutes? Twice?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Feb 27, 2006
  18. "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >>
    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> On Feb 24, 2006 at 7:35pm "Righteous Indignation Man" blathered:

    >>> Not bad for three minutes. Even the graphics?

    >> Yeah.

    > I'm glad someone has finally acknowledged my value around here. I will
    > print out many copies of the award to fill in the gaps of my MS wallpaper
    > (and steal that nice graphic if you don't mind.) And I shall hereby
    > acknowledge you as the master of the 3 minute totally useless but
    > otherwise exceptionally nice website. And to spend 3 minutes on me; I'm
    > flattered.

    Great words, from The Hero Of That One Thursday.

    > Do you know what all you could be doing in three minutes? Twice?

    Shave my armpits?
    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 27, 2006
  19. Righteous Indignation Man

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Next year, I plan to be a professional screwup, you know, get paid to make
    >mistakes.

    you mean you plan to run for congress?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2006
  20. Righteous Indignation Man

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > you mean you plan to run for congress?

    He's running for progress

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 28, 2006