OT: Microsoft Technical Manuals (Friday Funny)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Jul 29, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Jul 29, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > or
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/7s5ag
    >
    > Yeah, we're contemplating a move to Great Plains right now. Heh.

    http://www2.sjsu.edu/depts/english/2005.htm

    For the full text and a lot more grins.

    "Winner: Science Fiction
    Long, long ago in a galaxy far away, in General Hospital born I was, and
    quite happy were my parents, but when a youngling still I was, moved we
    did." --Mary Potts Oneco, Fl

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 29, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > http://www2.sjsu.edu/depts/english/2005.htm

    I prefered this one:

    Grand Panjandrum's Special Award
    India, which hangs like a wet washcloth from the towel rack of Asia,
    presented itself to Tex as he landed in Delhi (or was it Bombay?), as if
    it mattered because Tex finally had an idea to make his mark and fortune
    and that idea was a chain of steak houses to serve the millions and he
    wondered, as he deplaned down the steep, shiny, steel steps, why no one
    had thought of it before.
    Ken Aclin
    Shreveport, LA

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - yip yip yip yap yap yip *BANG* -- NO TERRIER

    Neil, Jul 29, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    JaR <> rambled:

    > http://www2.sjsu.edu/depts/english/2005.htm
    >
    > For the full text and a lot more grins.
    >
    > "Winner: Science Fiction
    > Long, long ago in a galaxy far away, in General Hospital born I was,
    > and quite happy were my parents, but when a youngling still I was,
    > moved we did." --Mary Potts Oneco, Fl

    These two were my favorites:

    Spy: Winner
    The double agent looked up from his lunch of Mahi-Mahi and couscous and
    realized that he must escape from Walla Walla to Bora Bora to come
    face-to-face with his arch enemy by taking out his 30-30 and shooting off
    his nemesis' ear-to-ear grin so he could wave bye-bye to this duplicitous
    life, but the chances of him pulling this off were only so-so, much less
    than 50-50.

    Historical Fiction: Winner
    Sphincter, the gladiator, girded his loins in preparation for today's games,
    glad to be part of the season opener since he hadn't been sure until
    yesterday that his contract would be renewed, given his slump during the
    Germans-versus-lions series but he knew that swatting Germans into the
    lion's pit was trickier than it looked and he told the officials that they
    should look at his other stats, not just Huns batted in.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Jul 29, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Sphincter, the gladiator,

    I liked that one too...But I prefered the work of that other Gladiator -
    Gluteus Maximus

    but he was teh butt of too many jokes

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.

    Neil, Jul 29, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    > I liked that one too...But I prefered the work of that other Gladiator -
    > Gluteus Maximus
    >
    > but he was teh butt of too many jokes

    *BLAM!*BLAM!*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*...grumble...

    Sorry. I been beta testing the new 9mm Auto.

    It was called the "Antler" because of the wide spreads. But now they are
    gonna call it "Panorama" because it can hit everthing but the target.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 29, 2005