    will suffer can run into billions and M$ won't indemnify them even
    though they have laughed all the way to the bank
    with 50 billion+ in their bank? Sounds like lawsuit talk.
    7, Jun 4, 2005

  2. 7

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Don't hate the player hate the game.

    pcbutts1, Jun 4, 2005

  3. 7

    gangle Guest

    This is not off topic.

    "7" wrote

    gangle, Jun 4, 2005
  4. 7

    Dr. Bill Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Don't hate the player hate the game.

    Oo-ah, that feels better and now I need a shit!

    Dr. Bill, Jun 4, 2005
  5. 7

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Hey, that sounds good.

    --

    The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsy.com/webdemo.htm
    Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsy.com

    pcbutts1, Jun 5, 2005
  6. 7

    Dr. Bill Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > This is not off topic.

    Did I ever tell you that your a top-poasting twat?, you top-poasting twat!

    Dr. Bill, Jun 5, 2005