    it was still deploying...so left it again for a bit...brought it back
    up...and what do I get....the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH...
    I didn't even know it was possible to get that in a virtual lab session
    James, May 26, 2006

  2. James

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I didn't even know it was possible to get that in a virtual lab session

    well know you know.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 26, 2006

  3. "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >I didn't even know it was possible to get that in a virtual lab session

    > well know you know.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    And knowing is half the battle.

    Mostly Gizzards
    Mostly Gizzards, May 26, 2006
  4. James

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On May 26, 2006 at 11:13am "James" blathered:

    > So I was doing a virtual lab on SQL server 2005. I was waiting for a
    > report to deploy, so I minimized the window. Brought it back up a
    > minute later and it was still deploying...so left it again for a
    > bit...brought it back up...and what do I get....the BLUE SCREEN OF
    > DEATH... I didn't even know it was possible to get that in a virtual lab
    > session

    With Microsoft, all things are possible.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Did you hear the one about the statistician? Probably....
    TechGeekPro, May 26, 2006
  5. James

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> So I was doing a virtual lab on SQL server 2005. I was waiting for a
    >> report to deploy, so I minimized the window. Brought it back up a
    >> minute later and it was still deploying...so left it again for a
    >> bit...brought it back up...and what do I get....the BLUE SCREEN OF
    >> DEATH... I didn't even know it was possible to get that in a virtual lab
    >> session

    >With Microsoft, all things are possible.

    .... apart from taking down spammers,cheats,theifs,coounterfiters oh
    and let's not forget producing bug free systems on time and to
    customers expectations.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 26, 2006
  6. James

    JaR Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    > ... apart from taking down spammers,cheats,theifs,coounterfiters oh
    > and let's not forget producing bug free systems on time and to
    > customers expectations.

    Now you're just being silly.

    Next you'll be wanting them to reduce prices!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, May 26, 2006
  7. James

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On May 26, 2006 at 3:22pm "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    >>> So I was doing a virtual lab on SQL server 2005. I was waiting for a
    >>> report to deploy, so I minimized the window. Brought it back up a
    >>> minute later and it was still deploying...so left it again for a
    >>> bit...brought it back up...and what do I get....the BLUE SCREEN OF
    >>> DEATH... I didn't even know it was possible to get that in a virtual lab
    >>> session

    >>With Microsoft, all things are possible.

    > ... apart from taking down spammers,cheats,theifs,coounterfiters oh
    > and let's not forget producing bug free systems on time and to
    > customers expectations.

    Behold! I speaketh on to you. Repent!! For the day of judgment cometh!!!

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    If it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid.
    TechGeekPro, May 26, 2006
  8. James

    Guest Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > So I was doing a virtual lab on SQL server 2005. I was waiting for a report
    > to deploy, so I minimized the window. Brought it back up a minute later and
    > it was still deploying...so left it again for a bit...brought it back up...and
    > what do I get....the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH...
    > I didn't even know it was possible to get that in a virtual lab session

    You are aware that even though it is a *virtual* system, it is still working on
    a complete operating system, right? You know that those Blue Screens are
    generally caused by a Kernel failure? So why would the virtual system be exempt
    from crashing? You wouldn't get any experience handling Kernel errors if it
    didn't. Welcome to the Wild World of Windows.

    --
    Bigus Di┬ękus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, May 27, 2006