    For you non-Christians out there, have
    an uneventful winter solstice.

    kpg
    kpg*, Dec 21, 2007

  2. kpg*

    JaR Guest

    On 12/21/2007, kpg* had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > I'm going home for the rest of the year.
    >
    > Merry Christmas everyone.
    >
    > For you non-Christians out there, have
    > an uneventful winter solstice.
    >
    > kpg

    Merry Cristmas, Ken.

    --
    JaR
    And a great Feast of Mithras
    JaR, Dec 21, 2007

  3. kpg*

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On 12/21/2007, kpg* had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> I'm going home for the rest of the year.
    >>
    >> Merry Christmas everyone.
    >>
    >> For you non-Christians out there, have
    >> an uneventful winter solstice.
    >>
    >> kpg

    > Merry Cristmas, Ken.

    Happy Festivus,
    We'll begin the aring of grievances at 4 pm.
    CBIC, Dec 21, 2007
  4. kpg*

    Briscobar Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Merry Cristmas, Ken.

    Why thank you! And to you too, kind sir.
    Briscobar, Dec 21, 2007
  5. kpg*

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > I'm going home for the rest of the year.
    >
    > Merry Christmas everyone.
    >
    > For you non-Christians out there, have
    > an uneventful winter solstice.

    Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week and the
    following week, so that's a plus.
    Briscobar, Dec 21, 2007
  6. kpg*

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm going home for the rest of the year.
    >>
    >> Merry Christmas everyone.
    >>
    >> For you non-Christians out there, have
    >> an uneventful winter solstice.

    > Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week and the
    > following week, so that's a plus.

    How do you guys manage to get time off with not only quarter end in process
    but year end?
    CBIC, Dec 21, 2007
  7. > Happy Festivus,
    > We'll begin the aring of grievances at 4 pm.

    Aring? Is this some kind of pirate version of Festivus?

    Death from Above
    Death from Above, Dec 21, 2007
  8. kpg*

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Merry Cristmas, Ken.

    > Why thank you! And to you too, kind sir.

    Wait... I thot yore real name was "Ramoan?"
    Bill Hileman, Dec 21, 2007
  9. kpg*

    kpg* Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >>> I'm going home for the rest of the year.
    >>>
    >>> Merry Christmas everyone.
    >>>
    >>> For you non-Christians out there, have
    >>> an uneventful winter solstice.

    >> Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week and
    >> the following week, so that's a plus.
    >>

    > How do you guys manage to get time off with not only quarter end in
    > process but year end?

    Delegate.
    kpg*, Dec 21, 2007
  10. kpg*

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in
    >

    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    >>> Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week and
    >>> the following week, so that's a plus.
    >>>

    >> How do you guys manage to get time off with not only quarter end in
    >> process but year end?

    > Delegate.

    Around here we have a no senior people can take off during crucial times
    policy. QE being a crucial time.
    CBIC, Dec 21, 2007
  11. kpg*

    CBIC Guest

    "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    >> Happy Festivus,
    >> We'll begin the aring of grievances at 4 pm.

    > Aring? Is this some kind of pirate version of Festivus?

    Ha nice. It should have been ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRing
    CBIC, Dec 21, 2007
  12. kpg*

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > How do you guys manage to get time off with not only quarter end in
    > process but year end?

    I just tell my boss to do everything.
    Briscobar, Dec 21, 2007
  13. kpg*

    JaR Guest

    On 12/21/2007, CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    > > > Happy Festivus,
    > > > We'll begin the aring of grievances at 4 pm.

    > > Aring? Is this some kind of pirate version of Festivus?
    > >

    > Ha nice. It should have been ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRing

    Ramen.

    --
    JaR
    And a Noodly Noo Year
    JaR, Dec 21, 2007
  14. kpg*

    JaR Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    On 12/21/2007, CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >"kpg*" <> wrote in message

    > > > I'm going home for the rest of the year.
    > > >
    > > > Merry Christmas everyone.
    > > >
    > > > For you non-Christians out there, have
    > > > an uneventful winter solstice.

    > > Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week
    > > and the following week, so that's a plus.
    > >

    > How do you guys manage to get time off with not only quarter end in
    > process but year end?

    Simple.

    We do year end next month.

    --
    JaR
    Or when the round tuit gets here
    JaR, Dec 21, 2007
  15. kpg*

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> How do you guys manage to get time off with not only quarter end in
    >> process but year end?

    > I just tell my boss to do everything.

    Gawd that must take weeks to clean up when you get back.
    CBIC, Dec 21, 2007
  16. kpg*

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On 12/21/2007, CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >

    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> >"kpg*" <> wrote in message

    >> > Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week
    >> > and the following week, so that's a plus.
    >> >

    >> How do you guys manage to get time off with not only quarter end in
    >> process but year end?

    > Simple.
    >
    > We do year end next month.

    That's brilliant.
    CBIC, Dec 21, 2007
  17. kpg*

    Neil Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week and
    > the following week, so that's a plus.

    I've been off since last Thursday and I don't go back till the 7th of
    January. Christmas via the Carribean. I love government work.

    Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

    --
    The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple

    - If Q were castrated, would he become O?
    Neil, Dec 25, 2007
  18. kpg*

    kpg* Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9A10E5F7D70C3neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >
    >> Bastige! I have to work, but I have Monday and Tuesday next week and
    >> the following week, so that's a plus.
    >>

    > I've been off since last Thursday and I don't go back till the 7th of
    > January. Christmas via the Carribean. I love government work.
    >
    > Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

    Did I ever tell you how much I hate you?

    Good. Now multiply it by 10.
    kpg*, Jan 2, 2008
  19. kpg*

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Merry Christmas

    "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > 207.46.248.16:
    >

    >> I've been off since last Thursday and I don't go back till the 7th of
    >> January. Christmas via the Carribean. I love government work.
    >>
    >> Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
    >>

    > Did I ever tell you how much I hate you?
    >
    > Good. Now multiply it by 10.

    Neil has children. Staying home with kids isn't a vacation to me. I'd
    rather work.

    You have my sympathies, Neil. I hope you had a Merry Christmas anyway.
    :D

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43