OT: Men & Women

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brat®, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. Brat®

    Brat® Guest

    A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:

    * She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.

    * Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.

    * Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.

    * Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.

    * And her husband is on the back of the milk carton

    __________________

    A PRAYER....

    Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
    Love, to forgive him;
    And Patience, for his moods.
    Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Brat®

    Kat Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    "Brat®" <> wrote in message
    > A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:
    >
    > * She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
    >
    > * Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
    >
    > * Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
    >
    > * Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
    >
    > * And her husband is on the back of the milk carton
    >
    > __________________
    >
    > A PRAYER....
    >
    > Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
    > Love, to forgive him;
    > And Patience, for his moods.
    > Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
    >

    > --
    > Sue MCNGP #69
    > Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Good one Sue :) Got it in one.

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Brat®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    Perfect!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Brat®

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in

    > Perfect!

    So your all starting the "She woman's man hater club" now?

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Brat®

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:eXfL7q9XEHA.2844
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > "Brat®" <> wrote in message
    >> A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:
    >>
    >> * She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
    >>
    >> * Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
    >>
    >> * Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
    >>
    >> * Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
    >>
    >> * And her husband is on the back of the milk carton
    >>
    >> __________________
    >>
    >> A PRAYER....
    >>
    >> Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
    >> Love, to forgive him;
    >> And Patience, for his moods.
    >> Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Sue MCNGP #69
    >> Proud member since April 8, 2002
    >>

    > Good one Sue :) Got it in one.

    and after all I've never done for you.....

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Brat®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    There, there . . .

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 2, 2004
  7. Brat®

    Kat Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    Spoken by a true woman ;)

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  8. Brat®

    Kat Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    Honey, theclub's been there since the beginning of time. You're just now
    realizing it exists (like most men....psht)

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  9. Brat®

    Kat Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > "Kat" <> wrote in news:eXfL7q9XEHA.2844
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >

    > > "Brat®" <> wrote in message
    > >> A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:
    > >>
    > >> * She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
    > >>
    > >> * Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
    > >>
    > >> * Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
    > >>
    > >> * Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
    > >>
    > >> * And her husband is on the back of the milk carton
    > >>
    > >> __________________
    > >>
    > >> A PRAYER....
    > >>
    > >> Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
    > >> Love, to forgive him;
    > >> And Patience, for his moods.
    > >> Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
    > >>

    > >> --
    > >> Sue MCNGP #69
    > >> Proud member since April 8, 2002
    > >>

    > > Good one Sue :) Got it in one.
    > >

    > and after all I've never done for you.....

    exactly.

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  10. Brat®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    Or a truly irritated woman. <g>

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 2, 2004
  11. Re: Men & Women

    Brat® wrote:
    > A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:

    <Snip>

    This one outta make me really popular with the chycks here:

    Why does a doctor spank a newborn baby?

    To knock the p3nis off the stupid ones.

    --
    Fris "retreating to bomb shelter for a while" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 2, 2004
  12. Brat®

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:#geG2UDYEHA.1656
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Brat® wrote:
    >> A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:

    > <Snip>
    >
    > This one outta make me really popular with the chycks here:
    >
    > Why does a doctor spank a newborn baby?

    > To knock the p3nis off the stupid ones.

    SPLITTER!!!!

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  13. Re: Men & Women

    Sandworm wrote:
    > Frisbee® <> wrote in
    > news:#geG2UDYEHA.1656 @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Brat® wrote:
    >>> A WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST:

    >> <Snip>
    >>
    >> This one outta make me really popular with the chycks here:
    >>
    >> Why does a doctor spank a newborn baby?

    >> To knock the p3nis off the stupid ones.
    >>

    > SPLITTER!!!!

    Maybe that joke was a bit too cerebral?

    --
    Fris "I dare you to tell that joke to your wife" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 2, 2004
  14. Brat®

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:uUSiphDYEHA.3100
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >> SPLITTER!!!!

    > Maybe that joke was a bit too cerebral?

    Nahh, I just wanted to yell splitter. It was actually funny.

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  15. Brat®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    ladies, you just haven't had the opportunity to meet the right man, me. i'd
    be more then happy to meet you two ladies for a fun filled weekend in a
    suite in Vegas, just the three of us, leaving our inhibitions at the door.

    Consultant, Jul 2, 2004
  16. Brat®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    On 02 Jul 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > ladies, you just haven't had the opportunity to meet the right man, me. i'd
    > be more then happy to meet you two ladies for a fun filled weekend in a
    > suite in Vegas, just the three of us, leaving our inhibitions at the door.

    Freaky tiki. But first, you need to power up your babe magnet; self-tanning
    cream, fresh hair plugs and a complete wax job on the ol' chasis. Ouch!
    Slow down ladies, there's enough "Consultant" for everyone. Huh, huh, huh,
    huh, huh!

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004
  17. Brat®

    Brat® Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    lol Citi bank solutions commercial... I like the old lady by the pool
    best... mamacita!!! (or however it is spelled)

    Brat®, Jul 2, 2004
  18. Brat®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    On 02 Jul 2004 "Brat®" blathered:

    Then you'll love this: http://daryld.com/citiads.php

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004
  19. Brat®

    Brat® Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    cool... the only one I hadn't seen so far was the saddle bags one... lol
    bikini season!!!

    Brat®, Jul 2, 2004
  20. Brat®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Men & Women

    On 02 Jul 2004 "Brat®" blathered:

    > cool... the only one I hadn't seen so far was the saddle bags one... lol
    > bikini season!!!

    The only one I hadn't seen was "Ohh La La". "And those girls with the 'dances
    of the lap' uhhhhh." Those commercials only get funnier each time yo see
    them.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 2, 2004