[OT] [Media] Just when you thought outsourcing couldn't get any worse...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brian, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Brian, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Brian

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    news:...
    > ... McDonald's outsources a drivethrough.
    >
    > http://www.iht.com/articles/529970.htm

    Next stop, India. "Would like chutney with that?"

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Brian

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jul 21, 2004
  4. Brian

    catwalker63 Guest

    No, I most definitely would not!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2004
  5. Brian

    catwalker63 Guest

    BTW: Neil, Chalk! Where is my fscking burger!!! That's two days!

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Brian

    Jtyc Guest

    > BTW: Neil, Chalk! Where is my fscking burger!!! That's two days!

    You need a squeeze with cheese.
    Jtyc, Jul 21, 2004
  7. Brian

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "catwalker63" <>
    spewed in news::

    > BTW: Neil, Chalk! Where is my fscking burger!!! That's two days!

    I'm sorry but it looks like your order was outsourced to India. Someone
    claiming to be you picked that up in our Patancheru location...you will
    have to reorder. call the Colorado Springs call center and they will fix
    you up...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 21, 2004
  8. Brian

    JaR Guest

    Re: [OT] [Media] Just when you thought outsourcing couldn't get anyworse...

    Neil wrote:

    > I'm sorry but it looks like your order was outsourced to India. Someone
    > claiming to be you picked that up in our Patancheru location...you will
    > have to reorder. call the Colorado Springs call center and they will fix
    > you up...

    Me; I'll have a Big Mac, small fries, and a Coke.

    CC; Okay, will you check and see if your car is running?

    Me; Whaaa? I just want a burger and fries...

    CC; I know, sir, but I have to check a few things first. Now, is your
    car running?

    Me; Yes, but I don't see what...

    CC; OK then, turn it off, wait ten seconds, then turn it on again.

    Me; Are you kidding? The car is running fine, I jus...

    CC; I know sir, bear with me, OK?

    Me; (Restarts car) It's restarted, now what?

    CC; Good, now do the winshield wipers come on when you select
    "windshield wiper on"?

    Me; *grumble* Yes, now can I just get a bur...

    CC; Fine. Does your car have cuise control?

    Me; Look, It doesn't matter whether my car has cruise or not, I just
    want to get a burger, I need to get to a meeting, and I'm gonna be late
    if y...

    CC; Sir, I'm trying to help you, but there are things I am required to
    check before I can get that for you. Now about the cruise cont...

    Me; YES! YES! The fscking car has cruise! Now can I please get my burger
    and fries?

    CC; Just one more thing, sir. Is your car a V-6?

    Me; No, it's a four cylinder.

    CC; I'm sorry, sir, we no longer support four cylinder cars in the drive
    thru, you will have to park and go to the counter.

    ----------------------------

    Yeah, I can hardly wait.

    JaR
    Outsourced Thug
    JaR, Jul 21, 2004
  9. >I'm sorry but it looks like your order was outsourced to India. Someone
    >claiming to be you picked that up in our Patancheru location...you will
    >have to reorder. call the Colorado Springs call center and they will fix
    >you up...

    I'm still pinching myself over that one, I really can't believe that,
    it has to be wind up.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  10. >BTW: Neil, Chalk! Where is my fscking burger!!! That's two days!

    What's your order number again?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  11. Brian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 21, 2004 "molsonexpert" blathered:

    > "Would like chutney with that?"

    But I don't like chutney!!!
    Haven't you got anything without any chutney in it???

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  12. Brian

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > I'm still pinching myself over that one, I really can't believe that,
    > it has to be wind up.

    you didn't get the memo? yep, I'm getting transfered to Colorado SPrings
    next week and you head for India tomorrow. You better start packing
    Kline!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 21, 2004
  13. too funny

    On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:54:08 -0700, JaR
    <> wrote:

    >Neil wrote:
    >
    >> I'm sorry but it looks like your order was outsourced to India. Someone
    >> claiming to be you picked that up in our Patancheru location...you will
    >> have to reorder. call the Colorado Springs call center and they will fix
    >> you up...
    >>

    >Me; I'll have a Big Mac, small fries, and a Coke.
    >
    >CC; Okay, will you check and see if your car is running?
    >
    >Me; Whaaa? I just want a burger and fries...
    >
    >CC; I know, sir, but I have to check a few things first. Now, is your
    >car running?
    >
    >Me; Yes, but I don't see what...
    >
    >CC; OK then, turn it off, wait ten seconds, then turn it on again.
    >
    >Me; Are you kidding? The car is running fine, I jus...
    >
    >CC; I know sir, bear with me, OK?
    >
    >Me; (Restarts car) It's restarted, now what?
    >
    >CC; Good, now do the winshield wipers come on when you select
    >"windshield wiper on"?
    >
    >Me; *grumble* Yes, now can I just get a bur...
    >
    >CC; Fine. Does your car have cuise control?
    >
    >Me; Look, It doesn't matter whether my car has cruise or not, I just
    >want to get a burger, I need to get to a meeting, and I'm gonna be late
    >if y...
    >
    >CC; Sir, I'm trying to help you, but there are things I am required to
    >check before I can get that for you. Now about the cruise cont...
    >
    >Me; YES! YES! The fscking car has cruise! Now can I please get my burger
    >and fries?
    >
    >CC; Just one more thing, sir. Is your car a V-6?
    >
    >Me; No, it's a four cylinder.
    >
    >CC; I'm sorry, sir, we no longer support four cylinder cars in the drive
    >thru, you will have to park and go to the counter.
    >
    >----------------------------
    >
    >Yeah, I can hardly wait.
    >
    >JaR
    >Outsourced Thug

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  14. TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 21, 2004 "molsonexpert" blathered:
    >
    >> "Would like chutney with that?"

    > But I don't like chutney!!!
    > Haven't you got anything without any chutney in it???

    Rat Tart?
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004
  15. Brian

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    in news:#:

    > Rat Tart?

    it's got a little chutney in it...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 21, 2004
  16. >you didn't get the memo? yep, I'm getting transfered to Colorado SPrings
    >next week and you head for India tomorrow. You better start packing
    >Kline!

    I always end up with the shot deals

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  17. Brian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 21, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > Neil wrote:
    >
    >> I'm sorry but it looks like your order was outsourced to India. Someone
    >> claiming to be you picked that up in our Patancheru location...you will
    >> have to reorder. call the Colorado Springs call center and they will fix
    >> you up...
    >>

    > Me; I'll have a Big Mac, small fries, and a Coke.
    >
    > CC; Okay, will you check and see if your car is running?
    >
    > Me; Whaaa? I just want a burger and fries...
    >
    > CC; I know, sir, but I have to check a few things first. Now, is your
    > car running?
    >
    > Me; Yes, but I don't see what...
    >
    > CC; OK then, turn it off, wait ten seconds, then turn it on again.
    >
    > Me; Are you kidding? The car is running fine, I jus...
    >
    > CC; I know sir, bear with me, OK?
    >
    > Me; (Restarts car) It's restarted, now what?
    >
    > CC; Good, now do the winshield wipers come on when you select
    > "windshield wiper on"?
    >
    > Me; *grumble* Yes, now can I just get a bur...
    >
    > CC; Fine. Does your car have cuise control?
    >
    > Me; Look, It doesn't matter whether my car has cruise or not, I just
    > want to get a burger, I need to get to a meeting, and I'm gonna be late
    > if y...
    >
    > CC; Sir, I'm trying to help you, but there are things I am required to
    > check before I can get that for you. Now about the cruise cont...
    >
    > Me; YES! YES! The fscking car has cruise! Now can I please get my burger
    > and fries?
    >
    > CC; Just one more thing, sir. Is your car a V-6?
    >
    > Me; No, it's a four cylinder.
    >
    > CC; I'm sorry, sir, we no longer support four cylinder cars in the drive
    > thru, you will have to park and go to the counter.
    >
    > ----------------------------
    >
    > Yeah, I can hardly wait.
    >
    > JaR
    > Outsourced Thug

    LMAO!!! PotD.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  18. Brian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 21, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > you didn't get the memo?

    Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. The problem is, I just
    forgot this time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not a problem
    anymore.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  19. Brian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 21, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    > in news:#:
    >
    >> Rat Tart?

    > it's got a little chutney in it...

    I'll have a slice without so much chutney in it.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004