OT: MCT 2008 Nominations are OPEN!!!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 1, 2008.

  1. The MCT Nomination Phase is open!!!

    Let's get those nominations in!! We've got a couple great prizes and we're
    hoping to get more as the year progresses.

    Nominate an MCT: http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008-Nomination.asp

    If you know an MCT, let them know they have a chance at winning some great
    prizes this year. Here are the prizes we have so far:
    http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=16

    If you're an MCT, you can't nominate yourself, but there's nothing saying
    you can't ask other MCTs to nominate you. If you'd like to read the rules
    and know more about how this is going to work, see this page:
    http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008.asp

    Join our MCT Community and support Microsoft Certified Trainers around the
    globe.

    Don't wait!!! The faster you get in, the better chance you have of
    winning!!!!

    We wish you all the best in 2008!!!

    --
    CertGuard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 1, 2008

  2. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    Guest

    Good luck with this. I hope it takes off for you.

    FYI though, all MCT's aren't associated with a CPLS. I teach at a
    college associated with Microsoft as an IT Academy. I also teach
    Microsoft courses within a DoD agency to only DoD personnel for a
    Microsoft Certified partner as the only MCT. Even though I've been an
    MCT for over 8 years, there's no way I could get nominated. No biggie
    for me, but there are a lot of outstanding MCTs working in non-CPLS
    environments that you may want to include.

    Best,

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    Mcitpsuccess.com
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)

    On Jan 1, 12:05 pm, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
    <> wrote:
    > The MCT Nomination Phase is open!!!
    >
    > Let's get those nominations in!! We've got a couple great prizes and we're
    > hoping to get more as the year progresses.
    >
    > Nominate an MCT:http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008-Nomination.asp
    >
    > If you know an MCT, let them know they have a chance at winning some great
    > prizes this year. Here are the prizes we have so far:http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=16
    >
    > If you're an MCT, you can't nominate yourself, but there's nothing saying
    > you can't ask other MCTs to nominate you. If you'd like to read the rules
    > and know more about how this is going to work, see this page:http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008.asp
    >
    > Join our MCT Community and support Microsoft Certified Trainers around the
    > globe.
    >
    > Don't wait!!! The faster you get in, the better chance you have of
    > winning!!!!
    >
    > We wish you all the best in 2008!!!
    >
    > --
    > CertGuard

    , Jan 2, 2008

  3. Thanks for the FYI Darril. I am aware of that. These awards are not about
    the CPLSs though, they're all about the outstanding MCTs. We're just giving
    the CPLSs an opportunity to nominate up to 5 MCTs. Active MCTs can also
    nominate up to 3 other MCTs.

    The only rule in that regards is that you cannot nominate yourself. There is
    nothing saying that you cannot nominate an MCT buddy of yours in hopes that
    s/he will return the favor. (Rules: http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008.asp)

    This is a year-long process and we're hoping to grab the attention of ALL
    MCTs.

    If you're an MCT, you can nominate up to 3 other MCTs:
    http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008-Nomination.asp

    Join the MCT 2008 community:
    http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008/

    Prizes: http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=16
    I know some MCTs may not care about the prizes, but even if you may not care
    about the prizes, one of your peers may. Give them a chance at becoming the
    Most Favored MCT of 2008.

    Best Regards,

    --
    CertGuard

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 2, 2008