OT: MCT 2008 Awards Update!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Dec 18, 2007.

  1. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Dec 18, 2007

  2. Re: MCT 2008 Awards Update!

    I'll take it if you include the hard drive. I'm looking for a good external
    hard drive, but a free one would do.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..
    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:%...

    The Rev [MCT], Dec 20, 2007

  3. Re: MCT 2008 Awards Update!

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message

    > I'll take it if you include the hard drive. I'm looking for a good external
    > hard drive, but a free one would do.
    >
    > --
    > .rev
    >
    > "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
    > accepting it"
    > ~Aristotle
    > .
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:%...
    > > TrainSignal just donated this to the winner of the Favorite MCT of 2008:
    > >
    > > http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16
    > >
    > > This is a value worth over $3700.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

    What size?

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Dec 20, 2007
  4. Re: MCT 2008 Awards Update!

    Whatever size their overpriced CBT's come packed on.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Dec 20, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

    JaR Guest

    Re: MCT 2008 Awards Update!

    On 12/19/2007, The Rev [MCT] had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > Whatever size their overpriced CBT's come packed on.

    *Snerk*

    --
    JaR
    And not a nickle more