OT MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by p3n0ybal0t, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. p3n0ybal0t

    p3n0ybal0t Guest

    Mr. Rick,

    I agree with you.!

    crossing over. I have
    >been visiting the MCSA and MCSE groups a couple of times

    a day for the last
    >2 months. During this time I have come to the conclusion

    that if all these
    >people who ask these worthless questions get certified my

    MCSA/MCSE will
    >only garner me minimum wage if I am lucky. I have tried

    to be nice and post
    >useful information but the constant barrage of the same

    repetitive question
    >has pushed me to the limit. One would assume others could

    go to the MS train
    >cert section and download the completely obvious answers

    to these redundant
    >question. As said before by others, how are these people

    going to provide an
    >adequate level of support if they can not even do search

    on the MS web site
    >for training information. My next question is why can

    individuals not search
    >the 3563 post in the MCSA group and get the answer to

    their own questions.

    p3n0ybal0t, Aug 28, 2003