OT: MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lost, Sep 19, 2004.

  1. Lost

    Lost Guest

    To the MCNGP

    I have been reading this NG for about a few months now. I
    am not certified on any of the MS products. In fact I am
    not certified in anything. I am just another computer
    user. I was looking through the newsgroups at the MS web
    site when I found the MCSE group. At first I was appalled
    to read the seemingly abusive posts by a group that called
    themselves the MCNGP. Then I started to see a pattern. The
    abusive posts were aimed at those lusers that were
    cheating to gain their certifications, spammers, and at
    those too lazy to do their own research. I have read way
    too many posts asking the same question way too many times.

    I followed the entire eddiepox series. I have used Chalk's
    phrase in as pure a form as the MS censors will allow. I
    have even googled for Kerpal. It is too bad that I have no
    plans to get certified or I would attempt to become an
    MCNGP.

    I guess that all I want to do with this post is let you
    folks know that not everyone who uses the web interface to
    post here is a luser. Keep up the battle.

    Lost
    Take out the trash before you send me e mail.

    Lost, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Lost

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Lost" <> spewed in

    > I guess that all I want to do with this post is let you
    > folks know that not everyone who uses the web interface to
    > post here is a luser. Keep up the battle.

    were here to help...and if you keep away from the braindumps I for one will
    fogive your use of the http excuse for nntp...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 19, 2004

  3. Lost

    Consultant Guest

    Go, fu*k your sister, a$$hole !

    Consultant

    Consultant, Sep 19, 2004
  4. Lost

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    well it's nice to see that some folks see the light sometimes.

    actually you don't need to be MS certified to be MCNGP. you just need to
    have very little of a personal life.

    "Lost" <> wrote in news:1a5c01c49e8a$f3f14f90
    $:

    > To the MCNGP
    >
    > I have been reading this NG for about a few months now. I
    > am not certified on any of the MS products. In fact I am
    > not certified in anything. I am just another computer
    > user. I was looking through the newsgroups at the MS web
    > site when I found the MCSE group. At first I was appalled
    > to read the seemingly abusive posts by a group that called
    > themselves the MCNGP. Then I started to see a pattern. The
    > abusive posts were aimed at those lusers that were
    > cheating to gain their certifications, spammers, and at
    > those too lazy to do their own research. I have read way
    > too many posts asking the same question way too many times.
    >
    > I followed the entire eddiepox series. I have used Chalk's
    > phrase in as pure a form as the MS censors will allow. I
    > have even googled for Kerpal. It is too bad that I have no
    > plans to get certified or I would attempt to become an
    > MCNGP.
    >
    > I guess that all I want to do with this post is let you
    > folks know that not everyone who uses the web interface to
    > post here is a luser. Keep up the battle.
    >
    > Lost
    > Take out the trash before you send me e mail.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 19, 2004
  5. Lost

    Lost Guest

    Too late asshat, your mother beat me to it.

    Lost, Sep 19, 2004
  6. Lost

    Lost Guest

    Yer not the real Consultant. Get back under yer bridge.

    Lost, Sep 20, 2004
  7. Lost

> [...]

    I like you...no get a real newsreader:
    http://www.mcngp.com/modules.php?
    op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=1

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/6kzma

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  8. Lost

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Neil however since I am at work I have to use their
    cwappy system and they do not allow us to use OE or any
    other mail client that includes a decent newsreader.

    I'll post from home when I can.

    By the way: You'll do what? To Who? For how many biscuits?
    I've often wondered about that.

    Guest, Sep 20, 2004
  9. circa Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:20:35 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates
    () said,

    > well it's nice to see that some folks see the light sometimes.
    >
    > actually you don't need to be MS certified to be MCNGP. you just need to
    > have very little of a personal life.

    Jeez, man, I'm in a cast and on crutches and I still have a life. You
    gotta get out more.

    Laura
    <sore from way too much time hobblign around on crutches last night>
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 20, 2004
  10. Lost

    kpg Guest

    > By the way: You'll do what? To Who? For how many biscuits?
    > I've often wondered about that.

    Then you need to get a life. Really.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. ~William G. McAdoo

    kpg, Sep 20, 2004
  11. Lost

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "kpg" <> spewed in news:
    #:

    >> By the way: You'll do what? To Who? For how many biscuits?
    >> I've often wondered about that.

    > Then you need to get a life. Really.

    a tag I haven't been using for months...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  12. Lost

    Jtyc Guest

    > Consultant

    I call bullbutter.

    Consultant never posts on the weekend.

    Jtyc, Sep 20, 2004
  13. circa Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:10:41 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!)
    said,
    > > Consultant

    > I call bullbutter.
    >

    > Consultant never posts on the weekend.

    Beatcha.
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  14. >were here to help...and if you keep away from the braindumps I for one will
    >fogive your use of the http excuse for nntp...

    you fool, nntp is a myth.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  15. > they do not allow us to use OE

    sound advice!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  16. >actually you don't need to be MS certified to be MCNGP. you just need to
    >have very little of a personal life.

    rubbish, you just have to pretend to be working or work from home!

    BTW, if you have a spare 'personal life' can I have it please!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  17. circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:38:13 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>) said,
    > >actually you don't need to be MS certified to be MCNGP. you just need to
    > >have very little of a personal life.

    > rubbish, you just have to pretend to be working or work from home!

    Yeah, this is the busiest "medical leave" I've ever had. ;-)

    > BTW, if you have a spare 'personal life' can I have it please!

    Sorry, I used mine up and just ran out.

    Laura

    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  18. >> rubbish, you just have to pretend to be working or work from home!

    >Yeah, this is the busiest "medical leave" I've ever had. ;-)

    so when's it back to the office for 'a rest' then?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  19. Lost

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>were here to help...and if you keep away from the braindumps I for one
    >>will fogive your use of the http excuse for nntp...

    > you fool, nntp is a myth.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    my mythtake...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004
  20. Lost

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > BTW, if you have a spare 'personal life' can I have it please!

    oh, me too! and a personality if you have one...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004