OT:MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Oct 26, 2006.

  1. WHAT HAPPEN TO MCNGP?

    Is it for sale?

    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Oct 26, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?= <> say in

    > WHAT HAPPEN TO MCNGP?
    >
    > Is it for sale?

    an executive decision was made to increase the selectivity of the forums.
    There was too much riff-raff, such as yourself, meandering into our
    exclusive club house. We prefer our privacy and since LRM indicated she
    would stop walkin around the club house nekid if creepy dudes like you kept
    walking in, we chose to close the doors. Nekid LRM trumps clothed OTMAN
    EVERY SINGLE TIME!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Daddy, what does FORMATTING DRIVE C mean?

    Neil, Oct 26, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

    Guest Guest

    > WHAT HAPPEN TO MCNGP?
    >
    > Is it for sale?

    It is because the MCNGP is in a kind of transition. It will take BD and the
    rest of the "New" MCNGP a little time to eradicate the rebalance of the
    "Old" MCNGP. A start's been made, as you can see, no more Consultant, Kline
    Sphere, Rowdy Rates, Gary US, to say but a few who have been kicked out by
    BD & Co in order to make the MCNGP acceptable.

    Guest, Oct 26, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    <Kevin Taylor> wrote in message news:...
    >> WHAT HAPPEN TO MCNGP?
    >>
    >> Is it for sale?

    > It is because the MCNGP is in a kind of transition. It will take BD and
    > the rest of the "New" MCNGP a little time to eradicate the rebalance of
    > the "Old" MCNGP. A start's been made, as you can see, no more Consultant,
    > Kline Sphere, Rowdy Rates, Gary US, to say but a few who have been kicked
    > out by BD & Co in order to make the MCNGP acceptable.

    Who are you? {$1}

    Frisbee®, Oct 26, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > <Kevin Taylor> wrote in message news:...
    >>> WHAT HAPPEN TO MCNGP?
    >>>
    >>> Is it for sale?

    >> It is because the MCNGP is in a kind of transition. It will take BD and
    >> the rest of the "New" MCNGP a little time to eradicate the rebalance of
    >> the "Old" MCNGP. A start's been made, as you can see, no more Consultant,
    >> Kline Sphere, Rowdy Rates, Gary US, to say but a few who have been kicked
    >> out by BD & Co in order to make the MCNGP acceptable.

    > Who are you? {$1}

    He's obviously been lurking for a VERY long time, as it appears that he
    knows the 'old' members and he's aware of my plot to take over the MCNGP.
    You see, I am not the real MCNGP member, I am the farce that lowdes has made
    mention of.

    Seriously, maybe kpg has some data on this tool.

    BD

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  6. > > ............. have been kicked out by BD & Co.

    luckily, I aint kicked out by BD & Co.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Oct 26, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Good luck with your layoffs, all right. I hope your firings go really,
    really well.

    Jtyc, Oct 26, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

    Consultant Guest

    now that, is pretty funny

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

    Consultant Guest

    there can be only one

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > now that, is pretty funny

    I thought it was too. It's amazing how some of these tools can come up with
    the most elaborate explanations of 'WORK'.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  11. > He's obviously been lurking for a VERY long time,

    It's not me!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Oct 26, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    >> He's obviously been lurking for a VERY long time,

    > It's not me!

    lol....yes, we know Chris, you've been lurking MUCH longer than him though.
    ;)

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

    Thor Guest