    http://www.frappr.com/mcngp

    Apologies to European/Australian members, you might still be able to
    zoom-out the map.
    Frisbee®, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    Re: MCNGP Where Art Thou?

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Please to be providing SCUD Coordinates:

    Done, if I get bombed I will be upset.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."
    MitchS, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: MCNGP Where Art Thou?

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Please to be providing SCUD Coordinates:
    >
    > http://www.frappr.com/mcngp
    >
    > Apologies to European/Australian members, you might still be able to
    > zoom-out the map.

    Cool. But if one of you guys shows up at my house, yer dead. I mean, after
    we go out for a beer and stuff. Yeah, then I'm gonna be real upset.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.
    Briscobar, Oct 24, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Foul!

    I'm have dips on the evil monkey from "Family Guy".
    kpg, Oct 24, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Frisbee® <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175754.htm (10/24/2005
    > 11:05:22 AM) # Please to be providing SCUD Coordinates:
    >
    > http://www.frappr.com/mcngp
    >
    > Apologies to European/Australian members, you might still be able to
    > zoom-out the map.

    It allows non-US cities to be entered. Looking at other maps, it seems
    the zoom factor is based on where members are located, So once we get
    a UK or Aussi entry the map should show a more world wide view.

    kpg
    kpg, Oct 24, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175779.htm (10/24/2005
    > 11:49:00 AM) # Frisbee® <> said
    > something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175754.htm (10/24/2005
    >> 11:05:22 AM) # Please to be providing SCUD Coordinates:
    >>
    >> http://www.frappr.com/mcngp
    >>
    >> Apologies to European/Australian members, you might still be able to
    >> zoom-out the map.

    > It allows non-US cities to be entered. Looking at other maps, it
    > seems the zoom factor is based on where members are located, So once
    > we get a UK or Aussi entry the map should show a more world wide view.
    >
    > kpg

    Upon zooming I see that jtyc lives in a feild behind some really nice
    houses.

    Sweet!
    kpg, Oct 24, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > http://www.frappr.com/mcngp

    CRAP! closest I can get is Toronto...stupid amuricans

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
    Neil, Oct 24, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > CRAP! closest I can get is Toronto...stupid amuricans

    Hey, It's all Canada after all.

    Like I would know the difference.
    kpg, Oct 24, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    Mike T. Guest

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Frisbee® <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175754.htm (10/24/2005
    >> 11:05:22 AM) # Please to be providing SCUD Coordinates:
    >>
    >> http://www.frappr.com/mcngp
    >>
    >> Apologies to European/Australian members, you might still be able to
    >> zoom-out the map.

    > It allows non-US cities to be entered. Looking at other maps, it seems
    > the zoom factor is based on where members are located, So once we get
    > a UK or Aussi entry the map should show a more world wide view.

    *ahem*
    Or maybe someone in, say, Germany?

    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Oct 24, 2005
  10. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> http://www.frappr.com/mcngp

    > CRAP! closest I can get is Toronto...stupid amuricans

    Isn't every Canadian city like Toronto? Isn't every Canadian like a
    Toronto-ter-ite?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com has a nosebleed from all the coke.
    Briscobar, Oct 24, 2005
  11. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Germany? I never thought of that.
    kpg, Oct 24, 2005
  12. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    > CRAP! closest I can get is Toronto...stupid amuricans

    Are yooze from Tranna?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Oct 24, 2005
  13. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    are you a tranny?

    Consultant, Oct 24, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    > Upon zooming I see that jtyc lives in a feild behind some really nice
    > houses.

    At least until the farmer finds me and makes me move my tent again...
    Jtyc, Oct 24, 2005
  15. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant spewed across the ether:

    > are you a tranny?

    Yes, I'm a lesbian living in a man's body.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Oct 24, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> are you a tranny?

    > Yes, I'm a lesbian living in a man's body.

    Which would explain all those Melissa Etheridge mp3s in your collection. Not
    to mention your increased interest in the WNBA.

    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    {?1 to Jerry Seinfeld}

    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Oct 24, 2005
  17. Re: MCNGP Where Art Thou?

    Someone set up us the bomb....

    All your base are belong to us.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    MVP - LCS

    Bob Christian, Oct 24, 2005
  18. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Isn't every Canadian city like Toronto? Isn't every Canadian like a
    > Toronto-ter-ite?

    no...some of the sities in Canada are nice to live in...

    *moves slowly away from Rowdy while smiling*

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If teenagers dress to express individuality, why do they all look alike?
    Neil, Oct 24, 2005
  19. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. spewed across the ether:

    > Which would explain all those Melissa Etheridge mp3s in your
    > collection. Not to mention your increased interest in the WNBA.

    Melissa Etheridge is da shiznit.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110