    I've just re-uploaded Ben's mug shot, could you please re-post the news
    item of his membership?

    Thankee
    Frisbee®, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: MCNGP Web Site News

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Deer JaR,
    >
    > I've just re-uploaded Ben's mug shot, could you please re-post the news
    > item of his membership?
    >
    > Thankee

    P.S., if you'd have been on MSM I wouldn't have had to post this horribly
    off-topic, personalized post. Sorry, Ben. I didn't use "PING" in the
    subject header, though!
    Frisbee®, Aug 17, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > I've just re-uploaded Ben's mug shot, could you please re-post the
    > news
    > item of his membership?

    I still haven't been paid for the last one!. Ask TGP when I can expect my
    share of the money from the hosting company for the data loss.

    *grumble* An MCNGP's work is never done.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Aug 17, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: MCNGP Web Site News

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > P.S., if you'd have been on MSM I wouldn't have had to post this
    > horribly off-topic, personalized post.

    Tool of the devil, that. Besides, I forgot to charge the batteries.

    > Sorry, Ben. I didn't use
    > "PING" in the subject header, though!

    Could we use "70696E6700" instead?

    --