    Consultant Guest

    Consultant will be riding his HOG to Las Vegas in September. I'm thinkin we
    can get some members together for an MCNGP get together. Thoughts, ideas....

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Consultant wrote:
    > Consultant will be riding his HOG to Las Vegas in September. I'm
    > thinkin we can get some members together for an MCNGP get together.
    > Thoughts, ideas....

    If it ain't within walking distance, I don't think I can go.

    --
    Fris "September? I guess I'd better start walking" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:O0Qo1KQZEHA.136
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > If it ain't within walking distance, I don't think I can go.

    ditto, my gummint job reuires travel outside of the country to be
    approved by council.

    outside of work requires approval by SWMABO, and council seems the easier
    choice...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  4. Consultant

    yah ok Guest

    That sounds really effing fun u idiot blobb.

    Yah lets all go to Vegas and go to circus circus and talk
    technology stuff.

    Get a life panty lips.

    yah ok, Jul 8, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    talk technology? listen you poofter, don't be sad because you aren't
    invited. your wife on the other hand is more then welcome to come along. im
    talkin gambling, booze and cheap women

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  6. yah ok wrote:
    > That sounds really effing fun u idiot blobb.
    >
    > Yah lets all go to Vegas and go to circus circus and talk
    > technology stuff.
    >
    > Get a life panty lips.

    You sound bitter.

    Are you bitter?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004
  7. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\135139.htm (7/8/2004 11:26:30

    AM) #
    > Consultant will be riding his HOG to Las Vegas in September. I'm thinkin

    we
    > can get some members together for an MCNGP get together. Thoughts,

    ideas....

    Send me a hog. I'll come.

    kp "with bells on" g MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Jul 8, 2004

  8. >-----Original Message-----
    >talk technology? listen you poofter, don't be sad because

    you aren't
    >invited. your wife on the other hand is more then welcome

    to come along. im
    >talkin gambling, booze and cheap women

    You are nuts!!!! have you *SEEN* his wife???? *yuck*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 8, 2004
  9. Consultant

    nerd32768 Guest

    > Consultant will be riding his HOG to Las Vegas in September. I'm thinkin
    we
    > can get some members together for an MCNGP get together. Thoughts,

    ideas....

    Make me an MCNGP first

    the number of people coming might double

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004
  10. >talk technology? listen you poofter, don't be sad because you aren't
    >invited. your wife on the other hand is more then welcome to come along. im
    >talkin gambling, booze and cheap women

    if you fcuk his wife, that would be gambling!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 8, 2004
  11. >You sound bitter.

    >Are you bitter?

    not sweet [symphony]

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 8, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    who said id be f*ckin her, ill put her fat arse on the strip to make me some
    gamblin money

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    you are not old enough to gamble
    ill make you a member, when you meet the requirements. then one day some
    as$hat will ask, who was the youngest mcngp, and mcngp #42345 will reply
    "google it you tool"

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  14. Consultant

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\135139.htm (7/8/2004 11:26:30

    AM) #
    > Consultant will be riding his HOG to Las Vegas in September. I'm thinkin

    we
    > can get some members together for an MCNGP get together. Thoughts,

    ideas....

    I have some questions:

    Do we get cool leather jackets to wear?

    What does the MCNGP patch look like?
    (please submit artwork)

    Do I need to supply my own biker bitch or will
    one be provided?

    Is there an MCNGP tattoo?

    On what body part is it's ideal placement?

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 8, 2004
  15. >who said id be f*ckin her, ill put her fat arse on the strip to make me some
    >gamblin money

    nice idea

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 8, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "yah ok" <> wrote in message
    > That sounds really effing fun u idiot blobb.
    >
    > Yah lets all go to Vegas and go to circus circus and talk
    > technology stuff.
    >
    > Get a life panty lips.

    You're not invited, because you suck. Assbag.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 8, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    > not sweet [symphony]

    called life

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    im a pimp in my spare time. bitch, where's my money

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  19. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    in line

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\135139.htm (7/8/2004 11:26:30

    > AM) #
    > > Consultant will be riding his HOG to Las Vegas in September. I'm thinkin

    > we
    > > can get some members together for an MCNGP get together. Thoughts,

    > ideas....
    > >

    > I have some questions:
    >
    > Do we get cool leather jackets to wear?

    i wear a gasoline jacket

    > What does the MCNGP patch look like?
    > (please submit artwork)

    its a skull with a keyboard stickin out of it

    > Do I need to supply my own biker bitch or will
    > one be provided?

    due to budget constraints, you will need to bring your own

    > Is there an MCNGP tattoo?

    yes, its a naked lady straddling a mouse

    > On what body part is it's ideal placement?

    left buttock

    Consultant, Jul 8, 2004
  20. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    I got a naked GU straddling a mouse. Wanna see?

    Kat, Jul 8, 2004