OT mcngp field trip?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Sep 15, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    news:%230$...
    > Ok, who's up for a road trip?
    >
    > http://www.victoriagivens.com/worldrecord.html

    I almost called in to Howard Stern yesterday. But some guy asking to be #100
    beat me to it. Oh well. There's plenty of ass to fukc around here. I think.

    --

    KB

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 15, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Consultant" <> spewed
    in news:#0$:

    > Ok, who's up for a road trip?
    >
    > http://www.victoriagivens.com/worldrecord.html
    >

    > Consultant

    oh, I shooona clicked dat. that will show up on logs somewhere....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again "Consultant" <> spewed
    > in news:#0$:
    >
    > > Ok, who's up for a road trip?
    > >
    > > http://www.victoriagivens.com/worldrecord.html
    > >

    > > Consultant
    > >

    > oh, I shooona clicked dat. that will show up on logs somewhere....

    That is what I deem to be one of the great advantages of being in the IT
    department. Access to log files. Erase all the evidence. Poof! A few
    keystrokes, a click here, a click there, and it's like you were never trying
    to nail a porn star in the dumper with 99 other guys.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 15, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Mike T. Guest

    "Consultant" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Ok, who's up for a road trip?
    >
    > http://www.victoriagivens.com/worldrecord.html
    >

    > Consultant

    Can you say "hot dog through a hallway"??

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.

    Mike T., Sep 15, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    and you won't catch nothin or get your member poo poo dirty in here

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed
    in news::

    >> oh, I shooona clicked dat. that will show up on logs somewhere....

    > That is what I deem to be one of the great advantages of being in the
    > IT department. Access to log files. Erase all the evidence. Poof! A
    > few keystrokes, a click here, a click there, and it's like you were
    > never trying to nail a porn star in the dumper with 99 other guys.

    no, in my case I am having problems trying to figure out who to pin this
    on. see I _could_ just erase the logs...or I could modify the logs to pin
    it on the Director...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:ua0Ghm2mEHA.3896
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > and you won't catch nothin or get your member poo poo dirty in here

    man, if you put your "thing" in there after a 12 hour a-gb - you might as
    well chop it right off and throw it away as far away from you as possible.
    you don't what it no where near your person.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 16, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    149

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2004
  10. Consultant

    > 149

    She may never walk again.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 16, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    let alone sit

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2004
  12. Consultant

    > let alone sit

    or take it in the dumper. or poo. or both at once.

    i'll stop now. you're welcome.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 16, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    or wipe
    (without loosing her hand)

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Brat® Guest

    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I just ate damnit!!!

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Sep 16, 2004
  15. Consultant

    LnkWizard Guest

    > Ok, who's up for a road trip?
    >
    > http://www.victoriagivens.com/worldrecord.html
    >

    > Consultant

    F*cking websense filter, have to wait until I'm home.

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Sep 16, 2004
  16. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> Ok, who's up for a road trip?
    >>
    >> http://www.victoriagivens.com/worldrecord.html
    >>

    >> Consultant
    >>

    > F*cking websense filter, have to wait until I'm home.

    > ----- ---
    > LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5
    >
    > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
    > ----- ---

    Webwatcher, and ditto.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 16, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Brat®" <>
    spewed in news:7Bn2d.128958$:

    > ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I just ate damnit!!!

    I was wondering how long it would take one of you to comment on this...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "LnkWizard" <>
    spewed in news::

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> Ok, who's up for a road trip?
    >>
    >> http://www.victoriagivens.com/worldrecord.html
    >>

    >> Consultant
    >>

    > F*cking websense filter, have to wait until I'm home.

    > ----- ---
    > LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5
    >
    > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
    > ----- ---

    updates?

    (well? what about the job)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  19. circa Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:19:57 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,

    > > ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I just ate damnit!!!
    > >

    > I was wondering how long it would take one of you to comment on this...

    We were restraining ourselves.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  20. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <>
    spewed in news::

    > We were restraining ourselves.

    nice change from having someone else do it, isn't it?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 21, 2004