OT: MCNGP Ejection Notice

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Apr 9, 2007.

  1. You have been forcibly ejected from the MCNGP group for undisclosed reasons.

    You will need to make a new website and come up with a new set of initials
    if you would like to continue to harass and annoy people and proclaim moral
    superiority by saying it is all in the name of a particular cause, provides
    a service, and that you do it for free when others charge for it.

    Yes, this means, before you can post here again, you must do *work* and
    *think* to create a new organization, or you will be identified as *lazy*
    and a *follower*, who refuses to work and think.

    You cannot rejoin the MCNGP, any attempts to dispute this claim will fall on
    deaf ears, and anyone claiming to allow you back in to the MCNGP is actually
    lying.

    The MCNGP has been disbanded, but there will always be those few old timers
    who refuse to see that it's time has come to pass and will proclaim that it
    continues. There will probably always be a website, but the posts will come
    from tape recorders that pretend to be people.

    Also, the MCNGP is old, people don't like them, and never really lived up to
    it's potential, why do you really need those guys, you are so much cooler
    without them, they look bad on your resume, your wife won't sleep with you
    since you joined, your kids all have shotguns now, the dog pees on your
    shoes daily, and of course you have better things to do, we are all sure.
    Who really would want to be grouped together with these nutjobs anyway?
    You're better off.

    enjoy. XD
    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Apr 9, 2007

  2. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <> say in

    > the MCNGP is old, people don't like them,

    well, DUH! (ok, only some of us are old, but a very large collection has
    always disliked them)

    off the meds again?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - famous last words: .....MY floor is antistatic!
    Neil, Apr 9, 2007

  3. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: MCNGP Ejection Notice

    "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <> wrote in message
    > You have been forcibly ejected from the MCNGP group for undisclosed
    > reasons.

    <snip>

    You may or may not be legally insane, but you're a funny b@stard, Bob.
    Briscobar, Apr 9, 2007
  4. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: MCNGP Ejection Notice

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <> wrote in message
    >> You have been forcibly ejected from the MCNGP group for undisclosed
    >> reasons.

    > <snip>
    >
    > You may or may not be legally insane, but you're a funny b@stard, Bob.

    I'm glad there's still a few who get it, anyway.
    Frisbee®, Apr 9, 2007
  5. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Apr 9, 12:52 pm, "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <>
    wrote:

    > they look bad on your resume,

    MCNGP don't need résumés.

    > your wife won't sleep with you

    Maybe she's worried sick now that you've become a chick magnet.

    > your kids all have shotguns now,

    That's because even the neighbours are jealous. They want to steal the
    goat.

    > the dog pees on your shoes daily

    His way of acknowledging unrivalled greatness?

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    (You know Who)
    Cerebrus, Apr 9, 2007
  6. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Consultant Guest

    Re: MCNGP Ejection Notice

    who are you calling old?

    Consultant, Apr 9, 2007
  7. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: MCNGP Ejection Notice

    > You have been forcibly ejected from the MCNGP group for undisclosed
    > reasons.

    I'll get over it.

    I've been tossed out of better places than this...
    Jtyc, Apr 9, 2007
  8. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    JaR Guest

    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000] wrote:
    > You have been forcibly ejected from the MCNGP group for undisclosed reasons.

    You kill me.

    As the Obelisk foretold, of course.

    --
    JaR
    Tape Recorder #22
    JaR, Apr 9, 2007
  9. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    kpg Guest

    "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <> wrote in

    <snipity>

    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

    0x "$1 to Adam Savage" 22
    kpg, Apr 9, 2007
  10. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    > You have been forcibly ejected from the MCNGP group for undisclosed
    > reasons.

    Dewd, what are you doing poasting at THREE FREAKING FIFTY TWO AY EM?!

    Good thing you're not married cause if your wife caught you poasting at that
    UNGAWDLY hour you'd be unconscious.

    I know I wood.
    Frisbee®, Apr 10, 2007
  11. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > On Apr 9, 12:52 pm, "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> they look bad on your resume,

    > MCNGP don't need résumés.
    >
    >> your wife won't sleep with you

    > Maybe she's worried sick now that you've become a chick magnet.
    >
    >> your kids all have shotguns now,

    > That's because even the neighbours are jealous. They want to steal the
    > goat.
    >
    >> the dog pees on your shoes daily

    > His way of acknowledging unrivalled greatness?
    >
    > ----------
    > Cerebrus.
    > (You know Who)

    YKDR!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - The "Any" key? Sure...see the one in the back marked "power"?
    Neil, Apr 10, 2007
  12. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    JaR Guest

    Cerebrus wrote:
    > On Apr 9, 12:52 pm, "The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> they look bad on your resume,

    > MCNGP don't need résumés.
    >
    >> your wife won't sleep with you

    > Maybe she's worried sick now that you've become a chick magnet.
    >
    >> your kids all have shotguns now,

    > That's because even the neighbours are jealous. They want to steal the
    > goat.
    >
    >> the dog pees on your shoes daily

    > His way of acknowledging unrivalled greatness?
    >
    > ----------
    > Cerebrus.
    > (You know Who)

    Brilliant, just fscking brilliant!