OT maybe. What is "Intel System Management Software"?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Bob AZ, Sep 5, 2009.

  1. Bob  AZ

    Bob AZ Guest

    OT Maybe.

    I am starting to build a XP 64bit Workstation for doing digital
    photography editing and printing.

    I have purchased all I need to build this workstation and with the
    Intel S5520SC motherboard I received a CD called/labeled "Intel
    System Managment Software." Does this have a putpose when using the
    computer as a workstation?

    I have done several Google and Intel searches but there does not seem
    to be any information that the subject software has a workstation use.

    Any input appreciated.

    Thanks
    Bob AZ

    Bob AZ, Sep 5, 2009

  2. Bob  AZ

    VE2 Guest

    Check out

    http://www.intel.com/design/servers/ism/sms.htm

    VE2, Sep 5, 2009

  3. Bob  AZ

    Bob AZ Guest

    On Sep 5, 3:31�am, "VE2" <> wrote:
    > Check out

    VE2

    So this System Management Software is principally for network and
    server use and will have little if any application for my essentially
    one computer workstation?

    Have you used this software or can point me to anyone who does?

    Thanks
    Bob AZ

    Bob AZ, Sep 5, 2009
  4. If you go to the Intel website