    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 21, 2005

  2. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    CBIC <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\182025.htm (12/21/2005
    > 2:54:42 PM) # If everyone could stop posting for a few hours that
    > would be great OK. I'm trying to catch up on things here and have
    > gotten the pile down from 889 to 532. I've told my users to leave me
    > alone for a few hours and if everyone here would just not post for a
    > while that would help me be able to catch up. Or if just Neil would
    > stop posting that would probably make the difference. Thanks for you
    > cooperation in this matter.

    Yes. I think Neil should stop posting. The Internet is almost full.

    kpg, Dec 21, 2005

  3. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Or if just Neil would stop posting that would probably make the
    > difference.

    not gonna happen. you insulted my gummint job...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Running Windows is still better than washing them.

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  4. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > Yes. I think Neil should stop posting. The Internet is almost full.

    almost isn't cutting it

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  5. CBIC

    LnkWizard Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    > > Or if just Neil would stop posting that would probably make the
    > > difference.
    > >

    > not gonna happen. you insulted my gummint job...
    >
    > --

    Hey I's gubmint worker here in the great state of Arkansaw
    and I just want you to know that we get all them days off too,
    'ceptin that Boxin' day foo fer raw. What kinds folks would
    call a holiday boxin' day. Sounds like theys celebratin the sport of
    organized fisticuffs.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 21, 2005
  6. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in news:#
    :

    > Sounds like theys celebratin the sport of
    > organized fist-in-cuffs.

    iffypiffy and it's a really fun holiday

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  7. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > not gonna happen. you insulted my gummint job...

    Which time. I mean, when. It doesn't matter anymore. I got the pile down to
    179 unread. I'll be caught up by quitting time. Oh crap, what am I gonna do
    tomorrow? May I have your attention please. Please be to posting more to the
    froup.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 21, 2005
  8. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Please be to posting more to the
    > froup.

    oh, you don't wanna say things like that

    <wavy lines>
    I recall an incident a while back involving a dare of sorts that cause me
    to post 1000 in a month...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?

    Neil, Dec 21, 2005
  9. CBIC

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 21, 2005 at 3:55pm "kpg" blathered:

    > The Internet is almost full.

    Can I be excused? My brain is full.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100