  1. OTHMAN

    OTHMAN Guest

    I love this family "NG"

    OTHMAN, Jan 23, 2007

  2. OTHMAN

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <O@Localhost> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I love this family "NG"

    Someone is paying you to torture me, aren't they.

    Whatever it is, I'll double it if you'll stop.

    Frisbee®, Jan 24, 2007

  3. OTHMAN

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "OTHMAN" <O@Localhost> wrote in message
    >>I love this family "NG"

    > Someone is paying you to torture me, aren't they.
    >
    > Whatever it is, I'll double it if you'll stop.

    I'll get him to stop if you'll pay me double what I'm paying
    him^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hhe's getting paid.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 24, 2007
  4. OTHMAN

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 23, 2007 at 10:42pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > "OTHMAN" <O@Localhost> wrote in message
    >>I love this family "NG"

    > Someone is paying you to torture me, aren't they.
    >
    > Whatever it is, I'll double it if you'll stop.

    I accept PayPal.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2007
  5. OTHMAN

    OTHMAN Guest

    it is last day of the month, no payment has been received yet.

    OTHMAN, Jan 31, 2007