    --
    CG/BD
    x51

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 7, 2008

  2. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Man I miss this place

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message
    > Con, Chalk, Fris, Doom, JaR, Neil, T-Bone, LRM, Catwalker, .rev,
    > LnkWizard, kpg, Briscobar, Rowdy, MitchS, Cerebrus, Loopy, & Thor
    >
    > I know I'm almost 5-11/12 days late now, but Happy New year to you all.
    >
    > I wish you all the best in 2008.
    >
    > Con, did you ever get anything back from your Androgen Insensitivity
    > Syndrome test? Was it complete or incomplete? ;-)
    >
    > Y'all have a good one!!

    HNY 2 U 2

    CBIC, Jan 7, 2008

  3. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    Briscobar Guest

    > Rowdy

    Where is that little fukcer? Haven't seen him in quite a while.

    Briscobar, Jan 7, 2008
  4. Re: Man I miss this place

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Rowdy

    > Where is that little fukcer? Haven't seen him in quite a while.

    Yeah, well, you know Rowdy, he usually turns up when you least expect him to.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 7, 2008
  5. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    OTHMAN Guest

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" wrote:

    > Con, Chalk, Fris, Doom, JaR, Neil, T-Bone, LRM, Catwalker, .rev, LnkWizard,
    > kpg, Briscobar, Rowdy, MitchS, Cerebrus, Loopy, & Thor
    >
    > I know I'm almost 5-11/12 days late now, but Happy New year to you all.
    >
    > I wish you all the best in 2008.
    >
    > Con, did you ever get anything back from your Androgen Insensitivity
    > Syndrome test? Was it complete or incomplete? ;-)
    >
    > Y'all have a good one!!
    > --
    > CG/BD
    > x51

    Welcome back BD, I miss 2

    OTHMAN, Jan 7, 2008
  6. "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" wrote:
    >
    >> Con, Chalk, Fris, Doom, JaR, Neil, T-Bone, LRM, Catwalker, .rev, LnkWizard,
    >> kpg, Briscobar, Rowdy, MitchS, Cerebrus, Loopy, & Thor
    >>
    >> I know I'm almost 5-11/12 days late now, but Happy New year to you all.
    >>
    >> I wish you all the best in 2008.
    >>
    >> Con, did you ever get anything back from your Androgen Insensitivity
    >> Syndrome test? Was it complete or incomplete? ;-)
    >>
    >> Y'all have a good one!!
    >> --
    >> CG/BD
    >> x51

    > Welcome back BD, I miss 2

    Thanks OTH, but shhhhh...I'm not supposed to be BD (Con will get very mad). So I
    have to stay incognito and I also cannot mention MCNGP and CertGuard in the same
    post. Oops! ;-)

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 7, 2008
  7. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    JaR Guest

    On 1/6/2008, Robert Williams [CertGuard] had the unmitigated gall to
    claim:

    > Con, Chalk, Fris, Doom, JaR, Neil, T-Bone, LRM, Catwalker, .rev,
    > LnkWizard, kpg, Briscobar, Rowdy, MitchS, Cerebrus, Loopy, & Thor
    >
    > I know I'm almost 5-11/12 days late now, but Happy New year to you
    > all.
    >
    > I wish you all the best in 2008.

    Been awful quiet round these parts lately. HNY to you too!

    --
    JaR
    When auld aquaintance be forgot...

    JaR, Jan 7, 2008
  8. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    OTHMAN Guest

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" wrote:
    > > Welcome back BD, I miss 2
    > >

    > Thanks OTH, but shhhhh...I'm not supposed to be BD (Con will get very mad). So I
    > have to stay incognito and I also cannot mention MCNGP and CertGuard in the same
    > post. Oops! ;-)

    lol, where is Con, I haven't see him for while.

    ps I hope he wont fire me ;-)

    OTHMAN, Jan 7, 2008
  9. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    CBIC Guest

    Con is doing hard time in Folsum. He k!ll3d a br@indumper.

    CBIC, Jan 7, 2008
  10. "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >>> >
    >>> Thanks OTH, but shhhhh...I'm not supposed to be BD (Con will get very mad).
    >>> So I
    >>> have to stay incognito and I also cannot mention MCNGP and CertGuard in the
    >>> same
    >>> post. Oops! ;-)
    >>>

    >> lol, where is Con, I haven't see him for while.
    >>
    >> ps I hope he wont fire me ;-)

    > Con is doing hard time in Folsum. He k!ll3d a br@indumper.

    Well, then let me apologize for thinking he was just being a slacker.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 7, 2008
  11. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    kpg* Guest

    > I wish you all the best in 2008.

    Thank you very much.
    Thank you very much.
    That's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.

    kp "song stuck in head" g

    kpg*, Jan 7, 2008
  12. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    Jtyc Guest

    > lol, where is Con, I haven't see him for while.

    He's right over there <-----------------------.

    He's looking dead sexy too.

    Jtyc, Jan 7, 2008
  13. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    kpg* Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:#2P5AuXUIHA.5288
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >> lol, where is Con, I haven't see him for while.

    > He's right over there <-----------------------.
    >

    > He's looking dead sexy too.

    I'm concerned, that you would notice.

    kpg*, Jan 7, 2008
  14. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    Jtyc Guest

    > I'm concerned, that you would notice.

    Oh like you could resist him. Who are you kidding?

    Jtyc, Jan 7, 2008
  15. "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> lol, where is Con, I haven't see him for while.

    > He's right over there <-----------------------.
    >

    > He's looking dead sexy too.

    Uhh, I think I'll just take your word on that one.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 7, 2008
  16. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Man I miss this place

    Wish you the best as well, get those dumpers in 08!

    lowdes, Jan 7, 2008
  17. Robert Williams [CertGuard]

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> prattled ceaselessly
    in news:#:

    > Con, Chalk, Fris, Doom, JaR, Neil, T-Bone, LRM, Catwalker, .rev,
    > LnkWizard, kpg, Briscobar, Rowdy, MitchS, Cerebrus, Loopy, & Thor
    >
    > I know I'm almost 5-11/12 days late now, but Happy New year to you
    > all.
    >
    > I wish you all the best in 2008.
    >
    > Con, did you ever get anything back from your Androgen Insensitivity
    > Syndrome test? Was it complete or incomplete? ;-)
    >
    > Y'all have a good one!!
    > --
    > CG/BD
    > x51

    New year?? What new year? Nobody tells me anything . . . .

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jan 8, 2008
  18. Re: Man I miss this place

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Wish you the best as well, get those dumpers in 08!

    You haven't replied to a single one of my emails.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 8, 2008
  19. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > New year?? What new year? Nobody tells me anything . . . .
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Talk to the loopster, he was supposed to be keeping you in the loop on this
    impotent infomation.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 8, 2008
  20. "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm concerned, that you would notice.

    > Oh like you could resist him. Who are you kidding?

    You apparently

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 8, 2008