[OT] Making Fun Of Morons Since 1863 . . . huh?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Feb 5, 2007.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 5, 2007

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    TurkReno Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    news::

    > If not, it's at least worth it to skim over it and pick out the
    > acronyms.

    I'm just wondering when the Alabama jokes are gonna stop.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Feb 5, 2007

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    LRM Guest

    "TurkReno" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >
    >> If not, it's at least worth it to skim over it and pick out the
    >> acronyms.

    > I'm just wondering when the Alabama jokes are gonna stop.

    Never! why do you think we let it stay in the union? If we stop making fun
    of Alabama, what's left? Ok, ok, there is always Louisiana, the only state
    that hasn't figured out the UCC.

    LRM, Feb 6, 2007
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in

    > "TurkReno" <> wrote in message
    >> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >>
    >>> If not, it's at least worth it to skim over it and pick out the
    >>> acronyms.

    >> I'm just wondering when the Alabama jokes are gonna stop.
    >>

    > Never! why do you think we let it stay in the union? If we stop making
    > fun of Alabama, what's left? Ok, ok, there is always Louisiana, the
    > only state that hasn't figured out the UCC.

    What's a UCC?

    kp "oh, and you forgot mississippi" g

    kpg, Feb 6, 2007
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >What's a UCC?

    Ultimate Certified Chick

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 6, 2007
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >What's a UCC?

    > Ultimate Certified Chick

    That would be required for Nekkid Co-ed Ultimate Frisbee.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Feb 6, 2007
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 10:22:10 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

    > What's a UCC?

    Unified Cosmic Conspiracy.

    HTH, HAND

    --
    JaR
    WOrd on the street anyway

    JaR, Feb 6, 2007
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    LRM Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "LRM" <> wrote in
    >
    >> "TurkReno" <> wrote in message
    >>> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    >>> I'm just wondering when the Alabama jokes are gonna stop.
    >>>

    >> Never! why do you think we let it stay in the union? If we stop making
    >> fun of Alabama, what's left? Ok, ok, there is always Louisiana, the
    >> only state that hasn't figured out the UCC.

    > What's a UCC?
    >
    > kp "oh, and you forgot mississippi" g

    Why was I supposed to remember Mississippi?

    LRM, Feb 7, 2007
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in news:#7GU7FnSHHA.1212
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "LRM" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> "TurkReno" <> wrote in message

    >>> Never! why do you think we let it stay in the union? If we stop making
    >>> fun of Alabama, what's left? Ok, ok, there is always Louisiana, the
    >>> only state that hasn't figured out the UCC.

    >> What's a UCC?
    >>
    >> kp "oh, and you forgot mississippi" g

    > Why was I supposed to remember Mississippi?

    I just like to spell it. Mississippi. Yeah.

    Here's a psychology experiment you can try.

    When talking to someone work Wala Wala in somehow,
    like "A buddy from college called me, he's from Wala Wala Washington.

    Most people will repeat it. It's just fun to say.

    kp "I do too have a life" g

    kpg, Feb 9, 2007
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Here's a psychology experiment you can try.
    >
    >When talking to someone work Wala Wala in somehow,
    >like "A buddy from college called me, he's from Wala Wala Washington.
    >
    >Most people will repeat it. It's just fun to say.

    wala wala you know, you're right!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    catwalker63 Guest

    Kline Sphere prattled ceaselessly:

    >>Here's a psychology experiment you can try.
    >>
    >>When talking to someone work Wala Wala in somehow,
    >>like "A buddy from college called me, he's from Wala Wala Washington.
    >>
    >>Most people will repeat it. It's just fun to say.

    > wala wala you know, you're right!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Except that it's Walla Walla.
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Feb 9, 2007
  12. BD[MCNGP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>>like "A buddy from college called me, he's from Wala Wala Washington.
    >>>
    >>>Most people will repeat it. It's just fun to say.

    >> wala wala you know, you're right!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >Except that it's Walla Walla.

    Walla Walla, are you sure?