    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Jun 23, 2004

  2. LnkWizard

    nerd32768 Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Just received a very interesting e-mail form M$. It was a survey asking
    > if I thought a new exam format using simulations would be better than the
    > current format. My answers followed the general consensus of what we
    > in the MCNGP stand for.

    > ---
    > LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5
    >
    > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

    > ---

    I got the same email a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, if we both got
    it, then so did some of the braindumpers :(

    nerd32768, Jun 23, 2004

  3. LnkWizard

    Consultant Guest

    why, are you a braindumper?

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2004
  4. LnkWizard

    nerd32768 Guest

    > why, are you a braindumper?

    Never

    nerd32768, Jun 23, 2004
  5. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in

    > Just received a very interesting e-mail form M$. It was a survey

    asking
    > if I thought a new exam format using simulations would be better than

    the
    > current format. My answers followed the general consensus of what we
    > in the MCNGP stand for.

    I wonder if it is a US survey only. any internationals get this one?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  6. LnkWizard

    Brat® Guest

    I did :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jun 24, 2004
  7. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    "Brat®" <> wrote in news:bXpCc.63157
    $:

    > I did :p

    now I just feel left out...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  8. LnkWizard

    Brat® Guest

    if I had known you wanted it, I would have sent it to you before I deleted
    it lol...

    Brat®, Jun 24, 2004
  9. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    "Brat®" <> wrote in

    > if I had known you wanted it, I would have sent it to you before I
    > deleted it lol...

    aaaawwwww, thanks for thinking of me...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  10. circa Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:32:47 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard (lnk.wizard.nodots2
    @hotmail.com) said,

    > Just received a very interesting e-mail form M$. It was a survey asking
    > if I thought a new exam format using simulations would be better than the
    > current format. My answers followed the general consensus of what we
    > in the MCNGP stand for.

    Now if we could just get you to stop using "M$".

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 24, 2004
  11. LnkWizard

    harryph Guest

    yeah i got one as well over here in ireland mine was a
    link to a html

    ------------------

    harryph, Jun 24, 2004
  12. LnkWizard

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Laura A. Robinson" <> wrote in message
    > circa Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:32:47 -0500, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard (lnk.wizard.nodots2
    > @hotmail.com) said,

    <snip>

    > Now if we could just get you to stop using "M$".
    >
    > Laura
    > --
    > Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.
    > -Oscar Wilde

    Why, is there a better abbreviation to use?

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Jun 24, 2004
  13. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in news:#sCvJweWEHA.1468
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Why, is there a better abbreviation to use?

    maybe just $ (why bother with the stuff that doesn't make money)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  14. circa Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:06:12 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard (lnk.wizard.nodots2
    @hotmail.com) said,

    > <snip>
    >
    > > Now if we could just get you to stop using "M$".
    > >
    > > Laura
    > > --
    > > Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.
    > > -Oscar Wilde

    > Why, is there a better abbreviation to use?

    MS works fine, particularly when you're posting on *their* servers,
    to which they provide you *free* access.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 24, 2004
  15. Laura A. Robinson wrote:
    > circa Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:06:12 -0500, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard (lnk.wizard.nodots2
    > @hotmail.com) said,
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>> Now if we could just get you to stop using "M$".
    >>>
    >>> Laura
    >>> --
    >>> Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.
    >>> -Oscar Wilde

    >> Why, is there a better abbreviation to use?
    >>

    > MS works fine, particularly when you're posting on *their* servers,
    > to which they provide you *free* access.
    >
    > Laura

    Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

    --
    Fris "Bite(Hand.Feed)" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 24, 2004
  16. circa Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:34:37 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard (lnk.wizard.nodots2
    > > @hotmail.com) said,
    > >>
    > >> <snip>

    > >> Why, is there a better abbreviation to use?
    > >>

    > > MS works fine, particularly when you're posting on *their* servers,
    > > to which they provide you *free* access.
    > >
    > > Laura

    > Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

    Animatrons don't have daddies. Not that I'm an animatron.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 24, 2004