OT Lucas Tam has been shut down

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by aka JP, Apr 16, 2004.

  1. aka JP

    aka JP Guest

    Hello,

    Thank you for writing to MSN Hotmail.

    This is Rhia and I am writing in response to your complaint against the
    unwanted posting from .

    I have closed the account () you reported in accordance
    with the Hotmail Terms of Use (TOU). It is a strict violation of the TOU for
    our members to send objectionable material of any kind or nature using our
    service.

    You can view our rules and regulations at:
    http://privacy.msn.com/tou/default.asp
    Please feel free to contact us again if you have other inquiries.

    Sincerely,

    Rhia R.
    MSN Hotmail Technical Support
    aka JP, Apr 16, 2004