    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Shh! I have to use my incomplete, divided attention here.

    Neil, Feb 27, 2006

  2. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: LRM

    news:Xns977757CA48ED3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16...
    > Happy BD to her...
    >
    > ...I will sell her age to the highest bidder

    Yore two days late.

    But then so am I.

    Frisbee®, Feb 27, 2006

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: LRM

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    >> Happy BD to her...
    >>
    >> ...I will sell her age to the highest bidder

    > Yore two days late.
    >
    > But then so am I.

    I was trying to avoid the weekend effort (and my calendar note only
    popped up today). One the plus side, it's only a couple of days...I
    missed the last "X" ones completely. (send cash to find out the value of
    "X")

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Where there is a will, there is a won't.

    Neil, Feb 27, 2006
  4. Neil

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Re: LRM

    > ...I will sell her age to the highest bidder

    I'd buy it....if I didn't already know it.

    Happy B-Day LRM.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 27, 2006
  5. Re: LRM

    Hope you had a great unforgettable day, LRM!
    Thor (to become)

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 27, 2006
  6. Neil

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    > Happy BD to her...
    >
    > ...I will sell her age to the highest bidder

    Happy happy, LRM!

    I bid a buck three ninety-five.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 27, 2006
  7. >> Happy BD to her...

    >> ...I will sell her age to the highest bidder

    > Happy happy, LRM!
    >
    > I bid a buck three ninety-five.

    Twenty one. Not that it matters.

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 27, 2006
  8. Neil

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Twenty one. Not that it matters.

    Twenty one?.....Bucks?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 28, 2006
  9. Neil

    LRM Guest

    Re: LRM

    > Happy BD to her...
    >
    > ...I will sell her age to the highest bidder

    Thanks Neil. And everyone for remembering that I got another year older. I
    had planned to work on my birthday in an effort to forget that I was having
    a birthday, but Mother Nature decided what I really needed was to be unwell.
    So I worked Sunday instead. Big mistake. Then today I was unable to read
    this entertaining NG because my file server decided it was tired of serving
    files to ungrateful clusers. So, now I'm faced with yet another year of
    gravity pulling on things I feel should be left alone and a network
    environment that I am finding less and less palatable. But on the bright
    side, I still have you guys, who are willing to sell my secrets to the
    highest bidder. Makes a girl feel special. I'm wondering if anyone has MS
    Bob's number, I'm thinking I could go for being shot at this right about
    now.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 28, 2006
  10. Neil

    Lasher Guest

    Re: LRM

    "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in news:uR1Umy7OGHA.1124
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Hope you had a great unforgettable day, LRM!
    > Thor (to become)

    Why isn't your name Thor on your display yet here in the NG??

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 28, 2006
  11. Neil

    Lasher Guest

    "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in news:Ot2kxe$OGHA.720
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    >>> Happy BD to her...
    >>>
    >>> ...I will sell her age to the highest bidder

    >> Happy happy, LRM!
    >>
    >> I bid a buck three ninety-five.
    >>

    > Twenty one. Not that it matters.

    She's HAWT!

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 28, 2006
  12. Re: LRM

    "LRM" <> wrote
    > I'm wondering if anyone has MS Bob's number, I'm thinking I could go for
    > being shot at this right about now.

    Cheer up, or I'll shoot you.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 28, 2006
  13. Neil

    LRM Guest

    Re: LRM

    "Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "LRM" <> wrote
    >> I'm wondering if anyone has MS Bob's number, I'm thinking I could go for
    >> being shot at this right about now.

    > Cheer up, or I'll shoot you.
    >
    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    You are The Hero Of That One Monday. Alas, I am not the master of all things
    web, therefore I am unable to show my undying appreciation in the brilliant
    manner that MS Bob has so selflessly bestowed upon us. Instead I am willing
    to share the other half of my Oreo, and a cool hardhat with a flashlight on
    top, with the aforementioned in an effort to solidify his new title (which
    he invented) that those who come after may partake of the greatness of The
    Hero Of That One Monday, hitherto, ref'd as THOTOM.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 28, 2006
  14. Re: LRM

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> "LRM" <> wrote
    >>> I'm wondering if anyone has MS Bob's number, I'm thinking I could go for
    >>> being shot at this right about now.

    >> Cheer up, or I'll shoot you.
    >>
    >> Microcephalic S. Bob
    >>

    > You are The Hero Of That One Monday. Alas, I am not the master of all
    > things web, therefore I am unable to show my undying appreciation in the
    > brilliant manner that MS Bob has so selflessly bestowed upon us. Instead I
    > am willing to share the other half of my Oreo, and a cool hardhat with a
    > flashlight on top, with the aforementioned in an effort to solidify his
    > new title (which he invented) that those who come after may partake of the
    > greatness of The Hero Of That One Monday, hitherto, ref'd as THOTOM.

    BEHOLD, FOR 'TIS I, THOTOM THE THOTOMATON, BRINGER OF ALL THAT IS
    THOTOMATOUS, AND IT IS EXACTLY AS THE OBELISK HAS FORETOLD!

    LET THERE BE SLOG FOR ALL OF THE BROGATOIDS AND A MILTHOK FOR EVERY
    PLOTHTOR!

    THOTOM THE THOTOMATON

    Righteous Indignation Man, Feb 28, 2006
  15. Re: LRM

    >> Hope you had a great unforgettable day, LRM!
    >> Thor (to become)
    >>

    > Why isn't your name Thor on your display yet here in the NG??

    <DELAY_ROLLOUT>
    I prefer a stepped approach.
    "Thor" is just released, while the features are great, I haven't dilligenced
    the developing teams, so I don't trust the product. Yet.
    I'm going to let it build some emotional confidence first. My waiting, while
    limiting your functionality, is to your best interest.
    Still, I want the users to be able to test the functionality; I have put it
    at the end of the post for anyone to use.
    </DELAY_ROLLOUT>

    This approach is getting worn out, it is also a little long, if someone has
    a better approach, I would like to hear it.

    Thor

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 28, 2006
  16. Re: LRM

    >> ...I will sell her age to the highest bidder
    >>

    > Thanks Neil. And everyone for remembering that I got another year older. I
    > had planned to work on my birthday in an effort to forget that I was
    > having a birthday, but Mother Nature decided what I really needed was to
    > be unwell.

    Some times even the strongest need reorganize.

    > So I worked Sunday instead. Big mistake. Then today I was unable to read
    > this entertaining NG because my file server decided it was tired of
    > serving files to ungrateful clusers.

    This is your job. The reason you, and exactly you are doing this job is that
    you are the right person for it. Some falls under the ice, you stay on top.
    (I would have trashed the fucckking machine, I've done it before)

    > So, now I'm faced with yet another year of gravity pulling on things I
    > feel should be left alone and a network environment that I am finding less
    > and less palatable.

    This is (in my experience) the nature of hardware, there is no changing it
    anytime soon. Everyone knows that. Users too. More important is what person
    you are. If they don't appreciate you, they are stupid.

    > But on the bright side, I still have you guys, who are willing to sell my
    > secrets to the highest bidder. Makes a girl feel special. I'm wondering if
    > anyone has MS Bob's number, I'm thinking I could go for being shot at this
    > right about now.

    Bullshit. You are a fighter.

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 28, 2006
  17. Re: LRM

    > <DELAY_ROLLOUT>
    > I prefer a stepped approach.
    > "Thor" is just released, while the features are great, I haven't
    > dilligenced the developing teams, so I don't trust the product. Yet.
    > I'm going to let it build some emotional confidence first. My waiting,
    > while limiting your functionality, is to your best interest.
    > Still, I want the users to be able to test the functionality; I have put
    > it at the end of the post for anyone to use.
    > </DELAY_ROLLOUT>

    Nah, I'm just slow

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 28, 2006
  18. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: LRM

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ek9a53$OGHA.312
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > But on the bright
    > side, I still have you guys, who are willing to sell my secrets to the
    > highest bidder. Makes a girl feel special.

    Don't worry I wont tell anyone that you're ^H$%&$F=ATDT+++Z

    ......CARRIER LOST

    Neil, Feb 28, 2006
  19. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: LRM

    did you hear "Righteous Indignation Man" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/>
    say in news::

    > BEHOLD, FOR 'TIS I, THOTOM THE THOTOMATON, BRINGER OF ALL THAT IS
    > THOTOMATOUS, AND IT IS EXACTLY AS THE OBELISK HAS FORETOLD!

    someone needs to make you a browser...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - This message has been brought to you by the language C and the number F.

    Neil, Feb 28, 2006
  20. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    Re: LRM

    I'm thinking I could go for being shot at this right about
    > now.

    Somebody needs a hug. C'mere, Doom will make it all better.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 28, 2006