    1. Advertising

  2. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Dec 28, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 28, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    lowdes Guest

    It's great in jail they give us access to the internet!!!

    lowdes, Dec 28, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > It's great in jail they give us access to the internet!!!

    And you get to be somebody's biotch! What a fabulous time it must be for
    you.

    LRM, Dec 28, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Lowdes Spotted in Florida

    In news:%,
    Frisbee® <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > http://www.local6.com/news/5676027/detail.html

    That's why he didn't show up for his a$$ kicking.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 28, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ONdef62CGHA.3528
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > And you get to be somebody's biotch!

    he's to ugly to be a prison bride...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Confucius say: Many man smoke, but Fu Manchu

    Neil, Dec 28, 2005
  8. Re: Lowdes Spotted in Florida

    "CBIC" wrote:

    > In news:%,
    > Frisbee® <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > > http://www.local6.com/news/5676027/detail.html

    > That's why he didn't show up for his a$$ kicking.
    > --

    Too True... I was there... no lowdes in sight. Saw a big red F-150
    though... Doom... you need to shave once in a while... And dude, lay off the
    steroids.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Dec 28, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ONdef62CGHA.3528
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> And you get to be somebody's biotch!

    > he's to ugly to be a prison bride...

    I don't think looks are a concern....

    LRM, Dec 28, 2005
  10. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Lowdes Spotted in Florida

    And dude, lay
    > off the steroids.

    This is all natural baby.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 28, 2005
  11. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Lowdes Spotted in Florida

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:#
    $:

    > And dude, lay
    >> off the steroids.

    > This is all natural baby.

    so then you are a skinny 130lbs geeky white boy?
    <g>

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Real programmers use COPY CON PROGNAME.EXE!

    Neil, Dec 28, 2005
  12. Frisbee®

    In news:Xns973A738136694neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:#
    > $:
    >
    >> And dude, lay
    >>> off the steroids.

    >> This is all natural baby.

    > so then you are a skinny 130lbs geeky white boy?
    > <g>

    Not quite. More like a 180 lbs Harley riding ex construction worker.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 28, 2005
  13. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Lowdes Spotted in Florida

    > Not quite. More like a 180 lbs Harley riding ex construction worker.

    Your Harley only weighs 180lbs? Do you have one of those little electric
    ones for kids?

    Jtyc, Dec 28, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Lowdes Spotted in Florida

    In news:,
    Jtyc <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> Not quite. More like a 180 lbs Harley riding ex construction worker.

    > Your Harley only weighs 180lbs? Do you have one of those little
    > electric ones for kids?

    No but I have a motorized bar stool.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 28, 2005
  15. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Lowdes Spotted in Florida

    bob the builder?

    Consultant, Dec 28, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Lowdes Spotted in Florida

    In news:,
    Consultant <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > bob the builder?

    Does Bob the builder ride a Harley?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 28, 2005
  17. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Lowdes Spotted in Florida

    maybe

    Consultant, Dec 28, 2005
  18. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > Consultant <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> bob the builder?

    > Does Bob the builder ride a Harley?

    Let's don't be silly.

    Bob the Builder rides Muck, Lofty, Scoop, and sometimes Wendy, if he's
    lucky.

    Frisbee®, Dec 28, 2005
  19. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Lowdes Spotted in Florida

    In news:%23$,
    Frisbee® <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:,
    >> Consultant <> embarrassed himself by
    >> saying:
    >>> bob the builder?

    >> Does Bob the builder ride a Harley?

    > Let's don't be silly.
    >
    > Bob the Builder rides Muck, Lofty, Scoop, and sometimes Wendy, if he's
    > lucky.

    Oh. Having never seen Bob the builder I had no idea.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 28, 2005
  20. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > In news:%23$,
    > Frisbee® <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Consultant <> embarrassed himself by
    >>> saying:
    >>>
    >>> Does Bob the builder ride a Harley?

    >> Let's don't be silly.
    >>
    >> Bob the Builder rides Muck, Lofty, Scoop, and sometimes Wendy, if he's
    >> lucky.

    > Oh. Having never seen Bob the builder I had no idea.

    Just wait until you have kids. You'll meet all kinds of strange characters.

    Frisbee®, Dec 28, 2005