    there was a pilot ( no pun) I missed or something.

    Cheers,
    Chris

    El Penguino, Feb 5, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi peeps,
    >
    > I was sposed to tape this for the OH but with a slip of the thumb
    > taped 2 hours of TV 1 instead.
    >
    > So, I DLd lost ep 1 which starts with a fella lying in some bamboo .He
    > then gets up to find a plane crash on the beach and helps a few people
    > here and there.
    >
    > Is that the same as what was shown the other night ? Wondering if
    > there was a pilot ( no pun) I missed or something.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Chris

    Yes, thats the first one. There are several flashbacks that show events
    leading up to the crash later on in the episode. Hopefully you got the 2
    hour (including adverts) opener that was shown the other night on TV2
    (The Aussies and others have had cut up into 2 episodes)..alot of the
    intriguing stuff kicks in during the second hour.

    Kerry Ferrand, Feb 5, 2005

  3. El Penguino said the following on 5/02/2005 4:20 p.m.:
    > Hi peeps,
    >
    > I was sposed to tape this for the OH but with a slip of the thumb
    > taped 2 hours of TV 1 instead.
    >
    > So, I DLd lost ep 1 which starts with a fella lying in some bamboo .He
    > then gets up to find a plane crash on the beach and helps a few people
    > here and there.
    >
    > Is that the same as what was shown the other night ? Wondering if
    > there was a pilot ( no pun) I missed or something.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Chris

    No that was the basis of the program.
    Some things that need to be explained where in it like whole was the
    prisinor who was the FBI agent who was the druggie and setting the
    character for the people. Liked the Nip who ran around with a tray of
    Fugi (SP) to get someone to taste it before he and his wife tried it.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 5, 2005
  4. El Penguino

    El Penguino Guest

    On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:43:28 +1300, Kerry Ferrand
    <> wrote:

    >Yes, thats the first one. There are several flashbacks that show events
    >leading up to the crash later on in the episode. Hopefully you got the 2
    >hour (including adverts) opener that was shown the other night on TV2
    >(The Aussies and others have had cut up into 2 episodes)..alot of the
    >intriguing stuff kicks in during the second hour.

    Ok Ta,

    the ep I have is 45 mins long - I assume they showed eps 1 and 2 for
    the pilot.

    Cheers,
    Chris

    El Penguino, Feb 5, 2005
  5. El Penguino

    XPD Guest

    "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > No that was the basis of the program.
    > Some things that need to be explained where in it like whole was the
    > prisinor who was the FBI agent who was the druggie and setting the
    > character for the people. Liked the Nip who ran around with a tray of
    > Fugi (SP) to get someone to taste it before he and his wife tried it.

    Well.....no point me watching it now, just had some of the plots given
    away.....

    XPD, Feb 5, 2005
  6. XPD said the following on 5/02/2005 5:36 p.m.:
    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>No that was the basis of the program.
    >>Some things that need to be explained where in it like whole was the
    >>prisinor who was the FBI agent who was the druggie and setting the
    >>character for the people. Liked the Nip who ran around with a tray of
    >>Fugi (SP) to get someone to taste it before he and his wife tried it.

    > Well.....no point me watching it now, just had some of the plots given
    > away.....

    Far from it, without the clues in these eps you will be lost as the
    program goes on and there outline I have given just gives you an idea
    what to wtach for.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 5, 2005
  7. El Penguino

    Gurble Guest

    On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 17:04:47 +1300, El Penguino
    <> had this to say:

    >On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:43:28 +1300, Kerry Ferrand
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Yes, thats the first one. There are several flashbacks that show events
    >>leading up to the crash later on in the episode. Hopefully you got the 2
    >>hour (including adverts) opener that was shown the other night on TV2
    >>(The Aussies and others have had cut up into 2 episodes)..alot of the
    >>intriguing stuff kicks in during the second hour.

    >Ok Ta,
    >
    >the ep I have is 45 mins long - I assume they showed eps 1 and 2 for
    >the pilot.
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Chris

    Yup, that's right.

    They're up to Episode 14 in the USA, and several people I know were
    most put out that the US networks had put in a repeat this week,
    meaning a weeks gap before they could download ep15...

    It gets really good.

    Gurble, Feb 5, 2005