OT: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    I will take this little moment of history to inform you that I have
    definitly wasted too much time here.
    <fiegned shock>
    "REAAAAALLLLLLLY?"
    </fiegned shock>

    I entered the top 5 for the SECOND time today. Now I guess I can gun for
    the anonomii. I need a hobby:

    3403 .

    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A penny saved is worthless.
    Neil, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    6562 quality posts my friend, yours are mostly drivel and pro-canadian
    babble. make that 6563, good day.

    ;-)

    Consultant, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Neil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:exWEXvE$FHA.1172
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > 6562 quality posts my friend, yours are mostly drivel and pro-canadian
    > babble. make that 6563, good day.
    >
    > ;-)

    oh yeah. well we burnt down your white house. don't make me call the nova
    scotian's again. now that the fishing industry has gone belly up, they are
    all just sitting around itching for some action.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005
    Rowdy Yates, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Neil

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 8, 2005 at 5:33pm "Neil" blathered:

    > I entered the top 5 for the SECOND time today

    Get 'em Neil!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com
    TechGeekPro, Dec 9, 2005
  5. Neil

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    >now that the fishing industry has gone belly up, they are
    >all just sitting around itching for some gay action with each other.

    ify[fu

    *runs for cover*

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  6. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    You're just lucky I changed my email a couple of times.
    Jtyc, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    > You're just lucky I changed my email a couple of times.

    I oughtta go in and add up all the posts under my various e-mails.

    ....naaah, WGAF.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Dec 9, 2005
  8. Neil

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> You're just lucky I changed my email a couple of times.

    > I oughtta go in and add up all the posts under my various e-mails.
    >
    > ...naaah, WGAF.

    Good luck with that. I can't seem to find ANY of my other e-mail addies
    anywhere anymore. It's like I don't exist or som
    FrisbeeĀ®, Dec 9, 2005
  9. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Somebody spewed across the ether:

    > It's like I don't exist or som

    Fris? Was that you?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Dec 9, 2005
  10. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    > Fris? Was that you?

    He's an unperson. I suggest you forget him.
    Jtyc, Dec 9, 2005
  11. Neil

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    >> Fris? Was that you?
    >
    >He's an unperson. I suggest you forget him.

    forget who?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 12, 2005
  12. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    > forget who?

    You will go far in the party.
    Jtyc, Dec 12, 2005
  13. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    > You will go far in the party.

    There's a party?

    Who's bringing the pork rinds?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Dec 12, 2005
  14. Neil

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    >> You will go far in the party.
    >
    >There's a party?
    >
    >Who's bringing the pork rinds?

    Mohammed Imran

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 12, 2005
  15. Neil

    MitchS Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> You will go far in the party.

    > There's a party?
    >
    > Who's bringing the pork rinds?

    Since I already got 1 bag to day I'll take care of the rest too. 40 cases
    sound about right?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.
    MitchS, Dec 12, 2005
  16. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:

    >> Who's bringing the pork rinds?

    > Since I already got 1 bag to day I'll take care of the rest too. 40
    > cases sound about right?

    Perfect!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Dec 12, 2005
  17. Neil

    MitchS Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>> Who's bringing the pork rinds?

    >> Since I already got 1 bag to day I'll take care of the rest too. 40
    >> cases sound about right?

    > Perfect!

    Variety truly is the spice of life.
    http://shop.store.yahoo.com/carolinasauce/poriandposk.html

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Dec 12, 2005
  18. Neil

    LRM Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Since I already got 1 bag to day I'll take care of the rest too. 40
    >>> cases sound about right?

    >> Perfect!

    > Variety truly is the spice of life.
    > http://shop.store.yahoo.com/carolinasauce/poriandposk.html

    A very useful site indeed!

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Dec 12, 2005
  19. Neil

    MitchS Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message

    >> Variety truly is the spice of life.
    >> http://shop.store.yahoo.com/carolinasauce/poriandposk.html
    >>

    > A very useful site indeed!

    I wonder if I could get a big discount if I ordered one of every hot sauce
    they carried?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Dec 12, 2005
  20. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Re: looking at jtyc in the rearview mirror

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:

    >> A very useful site indeed!

    > I wonder if I could get a big discount if I ordered one of every hot
    > sauce they carried?

    Here's a great one to start with:

    http://shop.store.yahoo.com/carolinasauce/8c0001-1062204840.html

    --