OT: Look what Target is up to now

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Dec 1, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Neil

    T-Bone Guest

    T-Bone, Dec 1, 2004

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 1, 2004
  4. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Look what Target is up to now

    did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in

    > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    >> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=8-2/qid=1101773715/ref=sr_8_2/
    >> 602- 1512388-4672645?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=0800121414
    >> or
    >> http://tinyurl.com/6nrm8

    > Not just any SWF either, its Jennifer Jason Leigh.
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL
    > Having a "Fast Times" flashback

    and what a bargin for a mere $69!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 1, 2004
  5. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Look what Target is up to now

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:
    #:

    > "Someone on an e-list was looking for Jennifers"

    we all are, man, we all are.....

    --
    Neil "But I want Aniston" MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 1, 2004
  6. Neil

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: Look what Target is up to now

    I am NOT!!!

    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19
    Kendal Emery, Dec 1, 2004
  7. Neil

    Worm Guest

    Re: Look what Target is up to now

    69 bucks, huh? funny, they would come up with that number...so, 69 will get
    you?
    (I think it's gonna cost a LOT more than just 69 bucks.)

    Worm, Dec 2, 2004
  8. Neil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 2, 2004
  9. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Look what Target is up to now

    did you hear "Kendal Emery" <> say in news:uhDFlk
    $:

    > I am NOT!!!

    are you sure? I be interested in seeing that....
    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 2, 2004