    external flash for my Konica Minolta A2 while I'm here, and a high
    capacity memory card. Any ideas where I can look?

    Thanks group! -Quincy
    Quincy Fuscienne, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Quincy Fuscienne

    Guest

    On 9 Nov 2004 21:39:30 -0800, (Quincy
    Fuscienne) wrote:

    >Hello groupers! I'm in London visiting my Mum. I'd like to purchase an
    >external flash for my Konica Minolta A2 while I'm here, and a high
    >capacity memory card. Any ideas where I can look?
    >
    >Thanks group! -Quincy

    Without knowing where you are in London it's hard to say. But if you
    want ot make a trip to somewhere then maybe Jessops in New Oxford
    Street. They have other branches -
    http://www.jessops.com/stores/index.cfm . I think there's also a
    London Camera Exchange in the same road.

    At one end of New Oxford Street is Tottenham Court Road, which has a
    few places selling camera and other electronics.

    MJ
    , Nov 10, 2004

  3. Quincy Fuscienne

    Ken Tough Guest

    Quincy Fuscienne <> wrote:

    >Hello groupers! I'm in London visiting my Mum. I'd like to purchase an
    >external flash for my Konica Minolta A2 while I'm here, and a high
    >capacity memory card. Any ideas where I can look?

    Have a look at:

    http://ukcamera.com/towns/london.htm

    There's lots of shops near Tottenham Court Rd tube station.
    Most will negotiate prices.

    --
    Ken Tough
    Ken Tough, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Quincy Fuscienne

    Angela Guest

    "Quincy Fuscienne" <> wrote in message
    > Hello groupers! I'm in London visiting my Mum. I'd like to purchase an
    > external flash for my Konica Minolta A2 while I'm here, and a high
    > capacity memory card. Any ideas where I can look?
    >
    > Thanks group! -Quincy

    Tottenham Court Road - and haggle, they will all usually negotiate on price
    particulalry if competeing with each other for business
    Angela, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Quincy Fuscienne

    Martin Brown Guest

    In message <>, Quincy
    Fuscienne <> writes
    >Hello groupers! I'm in London visiting my Mum. I'd like to purchase an
    >external flash for my Konica Minolta A2 while I'm here, and a high
    >capacity memory card. Any ideas where I can look?

    Tottenham Court Road and Edgeware Road have a fair number of shops with
    digital gear in. They tend to be a bit cheaper for memory than the
    camera shops - and London is expensive cf Hong Kong or Singapore.

    Buy Amateur Photographer and check the best prices.

    Regards,
    --
    Martin Brown
    Martin Brown, Nov 10, 2004