OT: Like a quick laugh?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[x51], Jan 16, 2008.

  1. BD[x51]

    BD[x51] Guest

    BD[x51], Jan 16, 2008

  2. BD[x51]

    kpg* Guest

    "BD[x51]" <> wrote in news:8CB8DD68-E66B-4744-830A-
    :

    > http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?whichpage=-1&TOPIC_ID=174

    I'm having a hard time following his logic. If you take down the post
    he will keep the site down, but if you leave it up, he will keep it up
    becuase while your thread is there his mother's good name is being trashed
    so he may as well keep the site up too.

    Oh, wait...I get it now. You just have to say it outloud for it
    to make sense.

    kp "comprendo" g

    kpg*, Jan 16, 2008

  3. "BD[x51]" <> wrote in message

    > Y'all remember the DefeatSchool thread in the CertGuard Forums? Sure ya do ;)
    >
    > Well get THIS, the proprietor of that illicit site just chimed in.
    >
    > This is comedy:
    > http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?whichpage=-1&TOPIC_ID=174
    >
    > --
    > BD

    Yeah I got it too and landed exactly where it belonged -- in my junk
    folder.
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 16, 2008
  4. BD[x51]

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[x51]" <> wrote in news:8CB8DD68-E66B-4744-830A-
    > :

    > Oh, wait...I get it now. You just have to say it outloud for it
    > to make sense.

    By golly, you're right.

    CBIC, Jan 17, 2008
  5. BD[x51]

    TBone Guest

    TBone, Jan 17, 2008
  6. "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > And on the eigth day "BD[x51]" <> did cause the
    > electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    >> This is comedy:
    >> [thread removed]

    > I'd love to read it, but I get a message "you do not have access to this
    > forum" even when I'm logged in.
    >
    > -------
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    Sorry about that T-Bone. It's not you, we talked to the kid and decided to
    remove the thread.

    It turns out that he started the site as a joke, and took the site down when he
    saw the thread. He no longer owns the site and has agreed to not do anything of
    the sort again.

    --
    x51

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 17, 2008
  7. BD[x51]

    kpg* Guest

    > It turns out that he started the site as a joke, and took the site
    > down when he saw the thread. He no longer owns the site and has agreed
    > to not do anything of the sort again.

    The he11 you say.

    You are more trusting than I.

    kpg*, Jan 17, 2008
  8. "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >> It turns out that he started the site as a joke, and took the site
    >> down when he saw the thread. He no longer owns the site and has agreed
    >> to not do anything of the sort again.

    > The he11 you say.
    >
    > You are more trusting than I.

    Unfortunately, that is one of my downfalls.

    --
    bohica

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 17, 2008
  9. :(

    Anyone have the thread cached...must read !

    Michael Gossett, Jan 30, 2008
  10. BD[x51]

    kpg* Guest

    "Michael Gossett" <> wrote in news:982EEBAA-A154-
    :

    :mad:

    > Anyone have the thread cached...must read !

    ....but that would defeat the purpose of deleting it.

    Which was to prevent to slander of a some cheating
    a$$fcvking br@indump-pedaling mother's good name.

    As if that's even possible. Or desirable.

    Now I see why McCain is winning. The whole world is going to
    cr@p right before my eyes.

    kpg*, Jan 31, 2008
  11. "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    > Now I see why McCain is winning. The whole world is going to
    > cr@p right before my eyes.

    So you HAVE seen "2 Girls 1 cup"

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 31, 2008
  12. BD[x51]

    kpg* Guest

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in news:99A5DFDB-
    :

    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Now I see why McCain is winning. The whole world is going to
    >> cr@p right before my eyes.
    >>

    > So you HAVE seen "2 Girls 1 cup"

    <sigh>

    Until 5 minutes ago I was blissfully unaware that something
    like that even existed. Although I admit I had my suspicions.

    kpg*, Jan 31, 2008
  13. "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message

    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Now I see why McCain is winning. The whole world is going to
    > > cr@p right before my eyes.
    > >

    > So you HAVE seen "2 Girls 1 cup"

    Did I just miss something???

    <always last to know>

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 31, 2008
  14. "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > Now I see why McCain is winning. The whole world is going to
    >> > cr@p right before my eyes.
    >> >

    >> So you HAVE seen "2 Girls 1 cup"

    > Did I just miss something???
    >
    > <always last to know>

    > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

    lol, you haven't googled it yet?

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Feb 1, 2008
  15. "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in news:99A5DFDB-
    > :
    >

    >> "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Now I see why McCain is winning. The whole world is going to
    >>> cr@p right before my eyes.
    >>>

    >> So you HAVE seen "2 Girls 1 cup"

    > <sigh>
    >
    > Until 5 minutes ago I was blissfully unaware that something
    > like that even existed. Although I admit I had my suspicions.

    you're welcome

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Feb 1, 2008
  16. "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    > >> So you HAVE seen "2 Girls 1 cup"

    > > Did I just miss something???
    > >
    > > <always last to know>
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security
    > >

    > lol, you haven't googled it yet?

    OMG.WTF.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 1, 2008
  17. "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message
    >> >

    >> lol, you haven't googled it yet?

    > OMG.WTF.

    > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

    Wassamatta? Google not your friend anymore?

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Feb 4, 2008
  18. "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message
    > >> >

    > >> lol, you haven't googled it yet?

    > > OMG.WTF.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security
    > >

    > Wassamatta? Google not your friend anymore?

    You don't understand... I was eating ice cream at the time... MY GAWD.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 4, 2008
  19. "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Wassamatta? Google not your friend anymore?

    > You don't understand... I was eating ice cream at the time... MY GAWD.

    > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

    Rule #1, no eating ice cream when watching 2G1C

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Feb 4, 2008
  20. BD[x51]

    jeff Guest

    I had a student show me that on his cell phone - had to throw away all of my
    cups in my office after that

    --
    jeff fisher, MCP
    www.turbofish.com