    "A horse a horse my kingdom for a horse, I haven't had a winner in six
    months".

    MD

    Mad Dog, Sep 10, 2006

  2. Mad Dog

    John Holmes Guest

    Mad Dog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I had an e-mail and a letter off my ISP regarding foul language on a
    > Usenet group, has anyone had a similar experience. The person I swore
    > at thoroughly deserved it but would it be wise to tread careful. What
    > is the worst they could do if I slip up.

    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are
    pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out
    of a boot if the instructions weren't written on the heel. You are a
    canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be
    seen with you.

    --
    Your mother was an enigmatic blockhead who used to give blowjobs to total
    strangers in a small tent in the middle of nowhere.

    John Holmes, Sep 10, 2006

  3. Mad Dog

    richard Guest

    "Mad Dog" <> wrote in message
    >I had an e-mail and a letter off my ISP regarding foul language on a Usenet
    >group, has anyone had a similar experience. The person I swore at
    >thoroughly deserved it but would it be wise to tread careful. What is the
    >worst they could do if I slip up.
    >
    > --
    > "A horse a horse my kingdom for a horse, I haven't had a winner in six
    > months".
    >
    > MD

    Terminate your account.
    Was that email addressed to you by your actual name or to your "hotcar" addy
    as shown above?
    If the latter, consider it an idle threat.
    Check your ISP's AUP. If they don't show anything about the use of "foul
    language", then call them and ask about it.
    Are they the only game in town? If not, consider going to another service.
    Also you may want to use a news service that does not post your IP in
    headers.
    Like this: NNTP-Posting-Host: 82.21.190.89
    That number is YOU. Or should I say rather, the IP of the server which
    belongs to your ISP.
    Newsguy.com does not post IP's and neither does giganews.com.
    If you can afford the price, do it.

    I like newsguy because they don't get involved in petty quabbles between
    users,besides being dirt cheap. Usenet---use it at your own risk.

    richard, Sep 10, 2006
  4. Mad Dog

    Mad Dog Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    || Mad Dog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    ||| I had an e-mail and a letter off my ISP regarding foul language on a
    ||| Usenet group, has anyone had a similar experience. The person I
    ||| swore at thoroughly deserved it but would it be wise to tread
    ||| careful. What is the worst they could do if I slip up.
    || You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are
    || pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. I'll bet you couldn't pour
    || piss out of a boot if the instructions weren't written on the heel.
    || You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a
    || lawyer than be seen with you.
    || --
    || Your mother was an enigmatic blockhead who used to give blowjobs to
    || total strangers in a small tent in the middle of nowhere.

    Don't you know its wrong to swear, especially on a Sunday. I am a Catholic
    priest so I should know, lose your anger my son and think of the nice things
    you could say.

    Mad Dog, Sep 10, 2006
  5. Mad Dog

    Rolf Bauer Guest

    Mad Dog wrote:
    > I am a
    > Catholic priest so I should know, lose your anger my son and think of
    > the nice things you could say.

    No, I will *not* have sex with you, mister.

    Rolf Bauer, Sep 10, 2006
  6. Mad Dog

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:44:28 +0000, Mad Dog Has Frothed:

    > John Holmes wrote:
    > || Mad Dog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    > || You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are
    > || pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss
    > || out of a boot if the instructions weren't written on the heel. You are
    > || a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than
    > || be seen with you.
    > || --
    > || Your mother was an enigmatic blockhead who used to give blowjobs to
    > || total strangers in a small tent in the middle of nowhere.
    >
    > Don't you know its wrong to swear, especially on a Sunday. I am a
    > Catholic priest so I should know, lose your anger my son and think of the
    > nice things you could say.

    LOL!!

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Sep 10, 2006
  7. Mad Dog

    John Holmes Guest

    Mad Dog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes wrote:
    >|| Mad Dog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >|| You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are
    >|| pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. I'll bet you couldn't pour
    >|| piss out of a boot if the instructions weren't written on the heel.
    >|| You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a
    >|| lawyer than be seen with you.
    >|| --
    >|| Your mother was an enigmatic blockhead who used to give blowjobs to
    >|| total strangers in a small tent in the middle of nowhere.
    >
    > Don't you know its wrong to swear, especially on a Sunday. I am a
    > Catholic priest so I should know, lose your anger my son and think of
    > the nice things you could say.

    I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid.
    Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond
    the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are
    trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far
    that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no
    intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on
    Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire
    galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll.
    Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some
    primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure
    essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
    the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an
    epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again
    for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant
    questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the
    rest of this drivel.

    --
    Your mother was a strabismic broccoli who got stoned every day in disused
    warehouses.

    John Holmes, Sep 10, 2006
  8. Mad Dog

    Mad Dog Guest

    richard wrote:
    || "Mad Dog" <> wrote in message
    ||| I had an e-mail and a letter off my ISP regarding foul language on
    ||| a Usenet group, has anyone had a similar experience. The person I
    ||| swore at thoroughly deserved it but would it be wise to tread
    ||| careful. What is the worst they could do if I slip up.
    ||| --
    ||| "A horse a horse my kingdom for a horse, I haven't had a winner in
    ||| six months".
    ||| MD
    || Terminate your account.
    || Was that email addressed to you by your actual name or to your
    || "hotcar" addy as shown above?
    || If the latter, consider it an idle threat.
    || Check your ISP's AUP. If they don't show anything about the use of
    || "foul language", then call them and ask about it.
    || Are they the only game in town? If not, consider going to another
    || service. Also you may want to use a news service that does not post
    || your IP in headers.
    || Like this: NNTP-Posting-Host: 82.21.190.89
    || That number is YOU. Or should I say rather, the IP of the server
    || which belongs to your ISP.
    || Newsguy.com does not post IP's and neither does giganews.com.
    || If you can afford the price, do it.
    || I like newsguy because they don't get involved in petty quabbles
    || between users,besides being dirt cheap. Usenet---use it at your own
    || risk.

    Yes they traced it back to me but I will take your advice regarding
    Newsguy.com

    Mad Dog, Sep 10, 2006
  9. Mad Dog

    Leythos Guest

    In article <rSWMg.12355$>,
    says...
    > I had an e-mail and a letter off my ISP regarding foul language on a Usenet
    > group, has anyone had a similar experience. The person I swore at
    > thoroughly deserved it but would it be wise to tread careful. What is the
    > worst they could do if I slip up.

    Most ISP's have a policy of how they handle everything - check your ISP
    for Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy.

    If you keep a copy of every post on record, if you are not guilty, like
    when PCBUTTS claimed I was stalking him to my ISP, I furnished them my
    posts, they googled his posts, the chap actually started laughing,
    stated that he had "seen that clown before" and said they would put a
    note in the folder to ignore anything from him from now on :)

    Normally, if you get 4 or 5 valid complaints, a ISP will kick the users
    account.

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Sep 10, 2006
  10. Mad Dog

    richard Guest

    "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    > In article <rSWMg.12355$>,
    > says...
    >> I had an e-mail and a letter off my ISP regarding foul language on a
    >> Usenet
    >> group, has anyone had a similar experience. The person I swore at
    >> thoroughly deserved it but would it be wise to tread careful. What is
    >> the
    >> worst they could do if I slip up.

    > Most ISP's have a policy of how they handle everything - check your ISP
    > for Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy.
    >
    > If you keep a copy of every post on record, if you are not guilty, like
    > when PCBUTTS claimed I was stalking him to my ISP, I furnished them my
    > posts, they googled his posts, the chap actually started laughing,
    > stated that he had "seen that clown before" and said they would put a
    > note in the folder to ignore anything from him from now on :)
    >
    > Normally, if you get 4 or 5 valid complaints, a ISP will kick the users
    > account.

    Same here. Done the same thing with a certain person and my service had the
    same reaction.
    Which is why it's a good idea to have a seperate news server account.
    I was with one service and to this day nobody has ever figured out who my
    ISP actually was.
    That was in the days of dialup.
    Newsguy could care less about petty name calling quarrels between users and
    they don't do a damn thing about it.
    But one time I used a fake addy, and one guy went out and registered the
    domain name. Newsguy blocked me from posting for most of the day until I
    explained to support, that the guy was a crackpot. They put him on the
    ignore list.

    richard, Sep 11, 2006
  11. Mad Dog

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:44:28 GMT, "Mad Dog" <> wrote:

    >Don't you know its wrong to swear, especially on a Sunday. I am a Catholic
    >priest so I should know, lose your anger my son and think of the nice things
    >you could say.

    So a priest, Father O'Mally needs to run some errands so he asks an
    alter boy to take over confessional. Real easy he says, hands a piece
    of paper over to the alter boy, with some standard sins and the
    appropriate response "2 hail mary's", etc.

    Everything goes fine until a woman comes into the confessional and
    confesses her sin - She has given a strange man a blowjob. The alter
    boy doesn't see blowjob anywhere on the sheet. He runs out of the
    booth, and asks another alter boy "What does Father O'Mally give for a
    blowjob?"

    "2 snickers and a coke."

    Evan Platt, Sep 11, 2006
  12. Mad Dog

    Alex Bell Guest

    "Mad Dog" <> wrote in message news:rSWMg.12355$...
    >I had an e-mail and a letter off my ISP regarding foul language on a Usenet group, has anyone had a similar experience. The person
    >I swore at thoroughly deserved it but would it be wise to tread careful. What is the worst they could do if I slip up.

    The worst is just end your membership/account. In fact, I've used that
    to get out of ISP contracts in the past quite successfully without having
    to pay an early termination fee. ;)

    Alex Bell, Sep 11, 2006