OT: Letter of resignation from MCNGP (Part 1 of 8,192,091,232)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 13, 2006.

  1. Everyone likes to think they know the whole story when they see it on the
    news.

    All too quickly, they form the opinion fed to them, they believe what they
    see on the screen, and, they will battle to the death to defend that
    thought.

    You will believe what you want to. You will believe whatever is easiest for
    you. You will believe whatever makes YOU feel SAFE and JUSTIFIED depending
    on the circumstantial evidence that shows up on that screen, and the
    circumstances of your own existance.

    You can say that so and so is good and so and so is evil, but do you really
    know, or are you just buying off on words you see on the screen?

    Is the MCNGP 'good'? The MCNGP thinks so. Is the MCNGP 'evil'? Some people
    have IMPLORED Microsoft to 'get rid of them'.

    You don't know me. You don't know who I am. You don't know what I am all
    about. You don't know who I was. You don't know who I will be.

    I am just a good font to you.

    You do not define me.

    Was I ever really part of the MCNGP? Am I really resigning from the MCNGP?
    Do I even really exist, or am I just a piece of software? Does the MCNGP
    really exist, or is it just a piece of software?

    Think for yourself.

    FREEDOM IS THE F-WORD.
    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 13, 2006

  2. Law Offices Of The F-Word

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Letter of resignation from MCNGP (Part 1 of 8,192,091,232)

    > You don't know me. You don't know who I am. You don't know what I am all
    > about. You don't know who I was. You don't know who I will be.

    And I lets keep it that way

    "Law Offices Of The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    lowdes, Oct 13, 2006

  3. Re: Letter of resignation from MCNGP (Part 1 of 8,192,091,232)

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > > You don't know me. You don't know who I am. You don't know what I am all
    > > about. You don't know who I was. You don't know who I will be.

    > And I lets keep it that way

    UhHURH! English me learneth not.
    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 13, 2006
  4. Law Offices Of The F-Word

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:03:39 -0700, Law Offices Of The F-Word cast into
    > the ether:
    >
    >> You do not define me.
    >>
    >> Was I ever really part of the MCNGP? Am I really resigning from the
    >> MCNGP?
    >> Do I even really exist, or am I just a piece of software? Does the MCNGP
    >> really exist, or is it just a piece of software?
    >>
    >> Think for yourself.
    >>
    >> FREEDOM IS THE F-WORD.

    > The MCNGP is a figment of the imagination of a creature that resides under
    > several miles of seawater, in the middle of a cluster of tubeworms bathing
    > in the heat of a volcanic fumarole. As the creature contemplates the
    > neverending dark, it has slowly, over the eons, gone insane and created
    > the illusion that we perceive as reality.
    >
    > One day the creature's mind will be completely wiped by its madness, and
    > it will die. Then we will see what a mess we have made of our world by our
    > participation in the monster's hallucinations.
    >
    > Only then may we aspire to FREEDOM. Until then we are slaves to insanity.

    You're just a little ray of sunshine today aren't you. Excuse me, I have to
    go kill myself now.
    CBIC, Oct 13, 2006
  5. Law Offices Of The F-Word

    JaR Guest

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 13, 2006
  6. Law Offices Of The F-Word

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:59:13 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:

    > You're just a little ray of sunshine today aren't you. Excuse me, I have to
    > go kill myself now.

    The mind goes neat places when you haven't slept for a couple of days.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 13, 2006
  7. Law Offices Of The F-Word

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:59:13 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:
    >

    >> You're just a little ray of sunshine today aren't you. Excuse me, I have
    >> go kill myself now.

    > The mind goes neat places when you haven't slept for a couple of days.

    Indeed. Fuel that insomnia with alcohol and really have a party in your
    mind. BTW thanks for your counseling. I appreciate it.
    CBIC, Oct 13, 2006
  8. Law Offices Of The F-Word

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:42:20 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:

    > Indeed. Fuel that insomnia with alcohol and really have a party in your
    > mind. BTW thanks for your counseling. I appreciate it.

    Heh. I need to take my own advice. In fact, I'm working on it.

    Get a lot done when it's 3AM and all is quiet.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 13, 2006
  9. Law Offices Of The F-Word

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Letter of resignation from MCNGP (Part 1 of 8,192,091,232)

    silence

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2006
  10. Re: Letter of resignation from MCNGP (Part 1 of 8,192,091,232)

    I think you mean...

    crickets.wav

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 20, 2006