    Neil 357
    Lnkwizard 12
    *splorf*
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007

  2. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:uZob#
    $:

    > CBIC 403
    > Neil 357
    > Lnkwizard 12
    > *splorf*

    and how does it feel to out drivel the drivel-master...

    - A conclusion is a place where you got tired of thinking.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:uZob#
    > $:
    >
    >> CBIC 403
    >> Neil 357
    >> Lnkwizard 12
    >> *splorf*
    >>

    > and how does it feel to out drivel the drivel-master...

    I'm boldly going where no man has ever gone before.
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  4. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I'm boldly going where no man has ever gone before.

    um, I have..

    - You're only as old as you feel... the next day.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  5. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> I'm boldly going where no man has ever gone before.

    > um, I have..

    oh
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  6. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    this activity is unbecoming of an mcngp

    Consultant, Jul 10, 2007
  7. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > this activity is unbecoming of an mcngp

    Lighten up. It isn't like there's anyone using this NG anymore. I'm trying
    to give it a proper sendoff before they kick the plug out of the wall.
    CBIC, Jul 11, 2007
  8. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    i use it religously, i dont understand what you are trying to say

    Consultant, Jul 11, 2007
  9. CBIC

    >i use it religously, i dont understand what you are trying to say

    I'm saying it's deader in here than a morgue. It's a ghost town, man,
    complete with tumbleweeds blowing down the street.
    CBIC, Jul 11, 2007
  10. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 11, 6:51 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message

    > >i use it religously, i dont understand what you are trying to say

    > I'm saying it's deader in here than a morgue. It's a ghost town, man,
    > complete with tumbleweeds blowing down the street.

    Ghost towns do have their fair share of activity too... at night...

    *shivers*
    Cerebrus, Jul 11, 2007
  11. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    BOO

    Consultant, Jul 11, 2007
  12. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > BOO
    >
    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >> On Jul 11, 6:51 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    >>> "Consultant" <> wrote in message

    >>> I'm saying it's deader in here than a morgue. It's a ghost town, man,
    >>> complete with tumbleweeds blowing down the street.

    >> Ghost towns do have their fair share of activity too... at night...
    >>
    >> *shivers*

    stop it, I've had too much coffee and I'm kind of jumpy...

    - Gun Fighting Rule: Bring a big gun.
    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  13. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 11, 10:07 pm, Cerebrus <> wrote:
    > On Jul 11, 6:51 pm, "CBIC" <> wrote:
    >
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message

    > > >i use it religously, i dont understand what you are trying to say

    > > I'm saying it's deader in here than a morgue. It's a ghost town, man,
    > > complete with tumbleweeds blowing down the street.

    > Ghost towns do have their fair share of activity too... at night...
    >
    > *shivers*

    Coincidentally, I happened to watch "Silent Hill" last night, after I
    posted. Scary movie !
    Cerebrus, Jul 12, 2007
  14. CBIC

    Consultant Guest