OT: Lets all get high

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by James, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. James

    James Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:ecbXItA1FHA.3896
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/4241.html

    you're from Vancouver area aren't you.

    bunch 'a stoners

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Pardon me while I check with God.

    Neil, Oct 18, 2005

  3. James

    James Guest

    actually never done the stuff, just thought the article was kinda funny

    James, Oct 18, 2005
  4. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    James <> rambled:

    > http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/4241.html

    I smoked so much, that I was smart enough to read this over the weekend.

    I, for one, think it should be legalized. Not all willy-nilly like aspirin,
    but much like alcohol. Only available at certain stores (liquor license,
    etc), age minimums, limits on driving impaired, etc. But weed certainly
    isn't as powerful or destructive, and won't get you as messed up as crack,
    heroin, speed, E, acid, or even other natural drugs such as shrooms, hash,
    and salvia.

    /flame war...BEGIN!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Yo, n00b! Go to www.mcngp.com!

    Briscobar, Oct 18, 2005
  5. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "James" <> say in news:ecbXItA1FHA.3896
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/4241.html

    > you're from Vancouver area aren't you.

    > bunch 'a stoners

    Vancouver is the Vermont of Canada.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com has a nosebleed from all the coke.

    Briscobar, Oct 18, 2005
  6. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    > /flame war...BEGIN!

    No flame war necessary as I believe in legalizing all drugs.

    Jtyc, Oct 18, 2005
  7. Re: Lets all get high

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/4241.html

    Well, earlier today I proclaimed that there were no good paying jobs.

    I was wrong.

    I want to work for these people. I'll make screensavers that the rats can
    watch, and it will make them smarter.

    That way, they can become MCSEs, and I can tell them "You're going to go to
    jail."

    It will also provide the MCNGP with a fruitful supply of nubile young virgin
    rodents to fill the gap in new member incentives.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  8. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    >> /flame war...BEGIN!

    > No flame war necessary as I believe in legalizing all drugs.

    Let's not get crazy, now. Potheads are generally (generally! and only
    generally!) a more laid-back, go-with-the-flow, oftentimes lazy bunch.
    Crackheads are, er, not. While I can appreciate the fact that if everyone
    were to become a pothead, the economy would go to hell in a handbasket, if
    everyone were a crackhead, we'd end up in hell much sooner.

    Now, I'm aware that wasn't your point, and legalizing drugs on any level
    wouldn't produce a nation of $Drug heads. However, legalization of any drug
    will lead to an immediate and noticeable increase in usage in the short term
    (I'm talking about a couple years, here). In the long term, usage will level
    off, but still probably remain higher than today's rates.

    So, basically, would you rather see a bunch of potheads laying around eating
    Funyuns, or a bunch of crackheads robbing people at gunpoint so they can
    find money for their next fix?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com '08!

    Briscobar, Oct 18, 2005
  9. James

    kpg Guest

    James <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\174994.htm (10/18/2005
    > 2:22:37 PM) # http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/4241.html

    "Canadian researchers led by Xia Zhang..."

    AHA!

    It's a Red Chinese Communist Plot to destabilize the world power Canada.

    !

    Wait, that can't be right.

    kpg

    kpg, Oct 18, 2005
  10. James

    kpg Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    Briscobar <> said something like

    > While I can appreciate the fact that if
    > everyone were to become a pothead, the economy would go to hell in a
    > handbasket,

    Taco Bell stock would soar.

    kpg, Oct 18, 2005
  11. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Jtyc <> rambled:
    >>
    >>> /flame war...BEGIN!

    >> No flame war necessary as I believe in legalizing all drugs.

    > Let's not get crazy, now. Potheads are generally (generally! and only
    > generally!) a more laid-back, go-with-the-flow, oftentimes lazy bunch.
    > Crackheads are, er, not. While I can appreciate the fact that if everyone
    > were to become a pothead, the economy would go to hell in a handbasket, if
    > everyone were a crackhead, we'd end up in hell much sooner.
    >
    > Now, I'm aware that wasn't your point, and legalizing drugs on any level
    > wouldn't produce a nation of $Drug heads. However, legalization of any
    > drug
    > will lead to an immediate and noticeable increase in usage in the short
    > term
    > (I'm talking about a couple years, here). In the long term, usage will
    > level
    > off, but still probably remain higher than today's rates.
    >
    > So, basically, would you rather see a bunch of potheads laying around
    > eating
    > Funyuns, or a bunch of crackheads robbing people at gunpoint so they can
    > find money for their next fix?

    Okay, in just two poasts, I've seen two people I thought I knew post
    something that I thought I'd never see. Ultra-conservative Jtyc saying all
    drugs should be legallized, and Ultra-party-on-dude Briscobar showing
    restraint. It's cats and dogs sleeping together! Total CHAOS!

    Stop the world, I want to get off.

    Uh huhuhuh, I said Get Off.

    Frisbee®, Oct 18, 2005
  12. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

    > Briscobar <> said something like
    >
    >> While I can appreciate the fact that if
    >> everyone were to become a pothead, the economy would go to hell in a
    >> handbasket,

    > Taco Bell stock would soar.

    Unfortunately, you're wrong. Taco Bell would have no employees. They'd all
    be at home telling each other how hungry they are.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

    Briscobar, Oct 18, 2005
  13. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Okay, in just two poasts, I've seen two people I thought I knew post
    > something that I thought I'd never see. Ultra-conservative Jtyc
    > saying all drugs should be legallized, and Ultra-party-on-dude
    > Briscobar showing restraint. It's cats and dogs sleeping together!
    > Total CHAOS!
    >
    > Stop the world, I want to get off.
    >
    > Uh huhuhuh, I said Get Off.

    Just a little restraint. Remember, I'm the one who said we should legalize
    pot to begin with.

    Party on!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    If you don't hightail it over to www.mcngp.com, your job will be
    outsourced.

    Briscobar, Oct 18, 2005
  14. James

    kpg Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    Briscobar <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175010.htm (10/18/2005
    > 2:36:47 PM) # kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:
    >>
    >> Briscobar <> said something like
    >>
    >>> While I can appreciate the fact that if
    >>> everyone were to become a pothead, the economy would go to hell in a
    >>> handbasket,

    >> Taco Bell stock would soar.

    > Unfortunately, you're wrong. Taco Bell would have no employees. They'd
    > all be at home telling each other how hungry they are.

    Hey, I think all the employees at my local Taco Bell are already stoned.
    They can't ever get my order right. I hope there're stoned and not just
    stupid, at least then they would have an excuse.

    I really don't understand it. They take my order correctly, I know they
    do because they read it back right, I goes on a computer for God's
    sake. They build what the little screen tells them to, put it in a bag,
    collect the money and somehow it is never right. I wanted CHICKEN not
    BEEF. How do you screw that up? They charged me for CHICKEN, they read
    back CHICKEN.

    And another thing: why do they ask what kind of sauce I want? They
    never put it in the bag. I say FIRE SUACE PLEASE and I get none or
    worse MILD! Why ask?

    I'm always tempted to get smart with them but then I figure they will
    just spit in my food and still get the order wrong.

    Yes. I hope there're stoned.

    kpg, Oct 18, 2005
  15. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:
    <snip>

    Maybe you're so stoned you forgot what you ordered. Ever think of that?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    I modified the signatures.ini file to add this: www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Oct 18, 2005
  16. James

    kpg Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    Briscobar <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175016.htm (10/18/2005
    > 3:00:15 PM) # kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:
    > <snip>
    >
    > Maybe you're so stoned you forgot what you ordered. Ever think of
    > that?

    I'm sorry. I forgot what we were talking about...

    kpg, Oct 18, 2005
  17. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    Classic: http://users.abac.com/ksitterley/tacobell.htm

    Frisbee®, Oct 18, 2005
  18. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    > So, basically, would you rather see a bunch of potheads laying around
    > eating
    > Funyuns, or a bunch of crackheads robbing people at gunpoint so they can
    > find money for their next fix?

    If you legalize it, the price would drop and the result would be less crime.

    That's my opinion, so neener neener.

    Jtyc, Oct 18, 2005
  19. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    > Ultra-conservative Jtyc

    I wouldn't label myself "ultra conservative".

    YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!

    Jtyc, Oct 18, 2005
  20. James

    kpg Guest

    Re: Lets all get high

    > If you legalize it, the price would drop and the result would be less
    > crime.

    I'm willing to try it. There is a lot of drug crime. Prostitution too.
    Let's legalize drugs and prostitution.

    Gee, that will make us a lot like Europe.

    Assault rifles. There you go. Now that's American.

    Let's one up the Euros and legalize drugs, prostitution, and assault
    rifles.

    I'm being serious here. Hell at one point or another I used all three at
    the same time. Hasn't everyone?

    I guess you'll still have petty crime and poor folks will steal money to
    buy drugs and prostitutes and assault rifles, but they do that now.
    Besides, If I could own an assault rife legally I think crime would drop in
    my area. Let's include silencers and Teflon bullets in that too, just in
    case.

    Its gonna be mighty peaceful around here.

    kpg

    kpg, Oct 18, 2005