    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Please to be www.mcngp.com visits!

    Briscobar, Mar 2, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 2, 2006 at 4:16pm "Briscobar" blathered:

    > I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!

    Uh... yeah, thanks for sharing?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    TechGeekPro, Mar 2, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Yesterday marked the official unofficial beginning of the baseball season,
    > with the Rockies playing the White Sox. Tonight, however, marks the REAL
    > official unofficial beginning of the 2006 season, with the Twins playing
    > my
    > beloved Red Sox.
    >
    > I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!

    Furrfu, everyone knows that REAL baseball is COWLEDGE baseball, and that's
    started like a month ago.

    Go Gators!

    Frisbee®, Mar 2, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    > I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!

    Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that? If you're
    not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 2, 2006
  5. Briscobar

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    > Furrfu, everyone knows that REAL baseball is COWLEDGE baseball, and that's
    > started like a month ago.
    >
    > Go Gators!

    Although the BEST players are acquired from colleges, I've always been a bigger
    fan of the Minor Leagues (A, A Adv., AA, and AAA).

    That's where a majority of the great players have developed. And, when players
    are coming off of the injured roster, they usually go back to Minor to recoup.
    I've got so many Autographs from being a Season Ticket holder to Minor League
    Clubs.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 2, 2006
  6. Re: Let the games begin!

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message

    >> I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!
    >>

    > Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that? If
    > you're
    > not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

    Holy Carp! I've gone blind, and I can't find my AM radio!

    --
    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCNGP #XXXXXVI

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 3, 2006
  7. Briscobar

    LRM Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    "Verbal Funderburk" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message

    > "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>> I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!
    >>>

    >> Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that? If
    >> you're
    >> not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

    > Holy Carp! I've gone blind, and I can't find my AM radio!

    You'll be ok, certainly you've gotten used to fumbling in the dark by now.

    LRM, Mar 3, 2006
  8. Briscobar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    LRM wrote:
    > "Verbal Funderburk" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
    >> "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that? If
    >>> you're
    >>> not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

    >> Holy Carp! I've gone blind, and I can't find my AM radio!
    >>

    > You'll be ok, certainly you've gotten used to fumbling in the dark by now.

    thats' why i always use one of these..

    http://tinyurl.com/rq2l4

    http://ca.fluke.com/caen/products/A...ame=FlukeCanada&Category=ACLGHT(FlukeProducts)

    so I can see what I am doin'...

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  9. Briscobar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    dude... dude. dude.. dude.!!!

    it's in HD...

    dude.!!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  10. Re: Let the games begin!

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "Verbal Funderburk" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message

    >>> Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that? If
    >>> you're
    >>> not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

    >> Holy Carp! I've gone blind, and I can't find my AM radio!
    >>

    > You'll be ok, certainly you've gotten used to fumbling in the dark by now.

    I can see again! It's a miracle!

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 3, 2006
  11. Re: Let the games begin!

    MWoha hah ha ha. say that carefully. LMAO

    --
    m0rk

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Mar 3, 2006
  12. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    Bigus Dickus <> rambled:

    >> I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!
    >>

    > Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that?
    > If you're not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

    Funny you should mention that...there's an OT thread over in
    alt.sports.basebal.bos-redsox right now about AM radio reception. Huh.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss

    Briscobar, Mar 3, 2006
  13. Re: Let the games begin!

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > MWoha hah ha ha. say that carefully. LMAO

    Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 3, 2006
  14. Re: Let the games begin!

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > dude... dude. dude.. dude.!!!
    >
    > it's in HD...
    >
    > dude.!!

    Then he'd better be damn careful, shouldn't he?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 3, 2006
  15. Re: Let the games begin!

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Bigus Dickus <> rambled:
    >>
    >>> I'm about to go whack off, I'm so excited!
    >>>

    >> Didn't your mother ever tell you that you would go blind doing that?
    >> If you're not careful you'll have to tune into AM radio from now on.

    > Funny you should mention that...there's an OT thread over in
    > alt.sports.basebal.bos-redsox right now about AM radio reception. Huh.

    AM reception sucks. XM, now that reception RAWKS!!!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 3, 2006
  16. Briscobar

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    personally, i like to focus on women, whilst performing my forearm
    exercises. but if dudes in cleats works for ya, knock yourself out

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2006
  17. Briscobar

    James Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    Ah baseball, the most boringest "sport" EVER

    James, Mar 3, 2006
  18. Briscobar

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    i agree
    although bowling, golf and billiards are up there too

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2006
  19. Briscobar

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    > billiards are up there too

    How DARE you say that. Why I know a guy who can go on for hours about
    this.

    Jtyc, Mar 3, 2006
  20. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Let the games begin!

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> billiards are up there too

    > How DARE you say that. Why I know a guy who can go on for hours about
    > this.

    I'm just glad he didn't include table tennis and disc sports in that list.
    I get enough grief already.

    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006