    I guess I'll be online by Feb 25th.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Feb 8, 2008

  2. Carlos

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:57:01 -0800, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >I call it blackout & unplugged period.
    >My wife calls it "vacations".

    Have a good time Carlos! :) It's good to be away
    from that screen once in a while ;-) Makes you
    realise there is also still a nice world to see in reality.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Feb 8, 2008

  3. Yea, it's an irritating season - although, it does give you time to sample
    the very interesting variety of fluid production that humanity has
    maintained for thousands of years! Make good use of it all!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 8, 2008
  4. Carlos

    Jane C Guest

    Have a great holiday Carlos :)

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP Windows Desktop Experience

    Jane C, Feb 8, 2008
  5. Have a great vacation, Carlos. We'll miss you!

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 9, 2008
  6. Carlos

    Tony Harding Guest

    Carlos wrote:
    > I call it blackout & unplugged period.
    > My wife calls it "vacations".
    > It is that time of the year when my fingers stay away from the keyboard and
    > their main job becomes pulling/pushing the credit card from my wallet.
    > I'll certainly miss all the regulars in the cyber-family lodged - and logged
    > - in this 64-bit NG.

    Have a great time, Carlos!

    Tony Harding, Feb 12, 2008